Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, there are a lot of posters who like to (still) say that GWS's drafting has been poor. Sure, GWS hasn't got it 100% right - but which club has? - but that list shows the difference between GWS & GCS's drafting. The analysis last year on the GCS board showed how many of their picks had been delisted - so not received any trade value (in other words, their drafting was poorer) - in comparison to GWS.

Yep, there are a lot of posters who like to (still) say that GWS's drafting has been poor. Sure, GWS hasn't got it 100% right - but which club has? - but that list shows the difference between GWS & GCS's drafting. The analysis last year on the GCS board showed how many of their picks had been delisted - so not received any trade value (in other words, their drafting was poorer) - in comparison to GWS.
Or development hasn't been as good.

I got the email re seminar booking today. Hope there are spots left tonight when I will look at times where and topic, they do interest me. Not so much analysis of the PF though. Time for it to fade into memory in my view. We did better last year than I expected but I was surprised at how much it hurt.

I got the email re seminar booking today. Hope there are spots left tonight when I will look at times where and topic, they do interest me. Not so much analysis of the PF though. Time for it to fade into memory in my view. We did better last year than I expected but I was surprised at how much it hurt.
Thats soooo last year. Im all for 2017.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It's the QF not the PF.

I'm a Wanderers fan but not a fan of the Wanderers fans. So, ipso facto I'm not a fan of myself, which isn't quite true... but you know what I mean! :cool:
I've been pissed when they've flòoded every pub in Parramatta and it was hard to get a drink after work. Haven't actually seen much bad from them though. They are a bit intimidating parading through Parramatta Mall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sing for Wanderers, but not the RBB.
Agreed. Unfortunately the RBB is hard to miss at live matches. Their impact is far-reaching. Their latest effort, being this banner, is a disgrace.

When anyone thinks of WSW supporters, the RBB's behaviour is always the sticking point. These shameful buffoons give us all a bad name.

When anyone thinks of WSW supporters, the RBB's behaviour is always the sticking point. These shameful buffoons give us all a bad name.

It's a worry that they are the "official" supporter group because it gives everything they say and do a semblance of legitimacy and authority, no matter how offensive or restricted the viewpoint.

I should point out for fairness im a Skyblues fan. So any observations should be taken with a grain of salt.

Dont worry im not exactly over the moon about the Cove destroying seats and pegging projectiles either.

Both groups need to pull their heads in though RBB seems to be something every week.

Last edited:
Aren't you under a state award and exempt?
For the moment.
We have been getting heads up about the push for a while. We are up for it as well.

Soon itll be a blanket wage no matter the day. Fine for the people who are on 300k not so much those who rely on the weekend work, or its part of their job requirement.

Last edited:
For the moment.
We have been getting heads up about the push for a while. We are up for it as well.

Soon itll be a blanket wage no matter the day. Fine for the people who are on 300k not so much rhose who rely on the weekend work, or its oart of their job requirement.

I get the outrage in principle and ahree entirely. Remember my home town in Broken Hill my generation get unions beleive me.
Good luck in the fight. It's a pity most of the 20th century was spent fighting for working conditions and the 21st century will be spent trying to keep them it seems.

I get the outrage in principle and ahree entirely. Remember my home town in Broken Hill my generation get unions beleive me.
Good luck in the fight. It's a pity most of the 20th century was spent fighting for working conditions and the 21st century will be spent trying to keep them it seems.
They are taking my money and my time. More than just on principle!

Edit. Sorry just really really angry.
Doing my best not to growl at passengers as im heading back to Lithgow.

I understand why people are outraged but playing devils advocate here. I don't get penalty rates for working weekends or public holidays

You don't think you should be paid a little extra for giving up your weekend or working on a public holiday?

Until the entire workforce goes 7 days, penalty rates are an important part of the economy.

Try contacting the fair work commission on a Saturday or your member of parliament on a Sunday or most businesses. We live in a 9-5 Monday to Friday world and until that changes, I see no reason not to pay people more to work outside those times.

Me, I like to spend my weekends going to the footy, if I have to work instead, you can bloody well pay me more to do it.

I understand why people are outraged but playing devils advocate here. I don't get penalty rates for working weekends or public holidays
I understand mate.

But i work 24/7 365 days a year. Penalty rates are an important part of my wage.

Without it im in a much worse position and it doesnt make missing xmas and every other family day worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back