Media Random Thoughts From the Desk of Noobz0r - Expansion

Remove this Banner Ad

I have noticed that the old coot Bloodied52 has disappeared, probably because he s**t himself.
It's good to see he has realised he is losing on literally every front, so has gone back to the most pointless argument of them all.

I love AIDS!

Only over you, dumbarse.

You really are a very disappointing joke.

Resorting to multiple no u's. This is probably the most embarrassing post of S. 29

What a pathetic paper tiger. (hi there - look it up - most folk hope ya will move beyond that).

You really are a very disappointing joke.

Resorting to multiple no u's. This is probably the most embarrassing post of S. 29

What a pathetic paper tiger. (hi there - look it up - most folk hope ya will move beyond that).

I was merely correcting your grammar, friend. Why so hostile today? Not enough white blood cells?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was merely correcting your grammar, friend. Why so hostile today? Not enough white blood cells?

Dont give a rats about your corrections. But hello there at least you are attempting to converse. Could I ask while your one brain cell is functional whether you think it is amusing to poke fun at people with AIDS?

Dont give a rats about your corrections. But hello there at least you are attempting to converse. Could I ask while your one brain cell is functional whether you think it is amusing to poke fun at people with AIDS?
hahahahahahaha

This is what happens, when you spend too much time stalking me .......

You got it wrong, I'm not making fun of people with AIDS, I am making fun of AIDS.

Will this now end your melt?

Wow.

Making fun of people with 1 brain cell.

Be interesting to see what Papa Juggs has to say about this.

You campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back