Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went over to manly last night found a nice indian

Cockroach in the toilet after a bit off putting but oh well had finished eating
Went over on the ferry last night, dark though
Sat outside on the way over at like 6 30ish got a bit chilly

Next time im over might go in daylight, tho am over for sydney marathon so just a short trip

Next time stay away from Crinitis/Hugo's/Watervue/Any water side restaurant. They're s**t. Check out insitu next time for dinner - great $10 pizzas at Happy Hour! For lunch - Banana blossom do great salads. I hope you enjoyed my crib (which coincidentally is full of pokestops, Eevees and always has lures).

Just landed in Singapore. Still on the tarmac. Just thought you'd like to know :p
Can you get down to the racetrack and tell those F@@@@@S to get off the dirt and race on grass and take our chief steward over there, no wonder they shoot at the prick.

Next time stay away from Crinitis/Hugo's/Watervue/Any water side restaurant. They're s**t. Check out insitu next time for dinner - great $10 pizzas at Happy Hour! For lunch - Banana blossom do great salads. I hope you enjoyed my crib (which coincidentally is full of pokestops, Eevee's and always has lures).
Wow.

Next time stay away from Crinitis/Hugo's/Watervue/Any water side restaurant. They're s**t. Check out insitu next time for dinner - great $10 pizzas at Happy Hour! For lunch - Banana blossom do great salads. I hope you enjoyed my crib (which coincidentally is full of pokestops, Eevee's and always has lures).

I thought it was good

Dissapointed you didnt come to greet me off the ferry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was just after a few Schooners at the pub cheering on the Power and Tiges. And just missed the Keno jackpot of $9984 AND 3 LEGS OF THE Bendigo and Moe Quaddie. Still picked up 200 though, which isn't enough to purchase a new ring.
Still sounds like a ripper night

That was just after a few Schooners at the pub cheering on the Power and Tiges. And just missed the Keno jackpot of $9984 AND 3 LEGS OF THE Bendigo and Moe Quaddie. Still picked up 200 though, which isn't enough to purchase a new ring.

Sounds like a VB ad

Did you win the meat tray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back