Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Tom Lonergan just tied with Shannon Watt in the Zac Dawson medal (most games played without a Brownlow vote).

I call it the Zac Dawson medal cos even though he isn't current holder of the title (he's only in 10th spot), he's still the most deserving.

The problem is, whilst he will certainly never get a Brownlow vote, Zac might not get to the number of games required. He might become a casualty of the mounting pressure on Ross Lyin'

The problem is, whilst he will certainly never get a Brownlow vote, Zac might not get to the number of games required. He might become a casualty of the mounting pressure on Ross Lyin'

Doesn't matter how many games Zac the Hack has played. The medal was named after him at birth.

Heading over in a few weeks goalieboy. Driving with a few mates from LA to Miami. Will be stopping in New Orleans for 4th of July. Anywhere you can suggest stopping into along the journey ? The more hick/southern the better
Colorado Rockies. Grand Canyon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaso come to.

Careful with your choice of wheels (as the Top Gear dudes showed what can happen when you provoke the locals).

images

images

KB getting his own MCG statue.

Nekminut, statue unveiled and it's North's "smooth mover" #27 Keith Greig and Caroline Wilson goes into meltdown.

Last edited:
Didn't realise Saul Goodman did a cameo on Seinfeld, i've seen Bryan Cranston before but never Saul.

Mr Show.

You're welcome.

And yes, that's where my avatar is from.

Heading over in a few weeks goalieboy. Driving with a few mates from LA to Miami. Will be stopping in New Orleans for 4th of July. Anywhere you can suggest stopping into along the journey ? The more hick/southern the better
If you can swing through Austin for a couple of nights it's awesome!

So many great bars around 6th Street with great music culture, some weirdness. A few minutes out of the main downtown section of the city try a dive bar called The Grackle.

Nekminut, statue unveiled and it's North's "smooth mover" #27 keith Greig and Caroline Wilson goes into meltdown.

They are planning a Todd Goldstein statue, which will also serve as a hat stand for a 100k crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back