Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knocked over and smashed my nmfc beer stein that a mate gave me for my 18th birthday which was 1 week before the '96 grand final. I feel sad now :(

I just knocked over and smashed my nmfc beer stein that a mate gave me for my 18th birthday which was 1 week before the '96 grand final. I feel sad now :(
Take a photo and put it in the "Sum up our season in a gif" thread!

Sad day:(

Anyone on here got a Mazda?

In the market for a new car, and went and test-drove a Mazda 3 Maxx Sport (2011) today. Only 50,000kms on it, for $14,900.

First-time car buyer so I am a bit inexperienced and obviously very wary of buying something I'll regret later on. Anyone got an advice or tips?

In the market for a new car, and went and test-drove a Mazda 3 Maxx Sport (2011) today. Only 50,000kms on it, for $14,900.

First-time car buyer so I am a bit inexperienced and obviously very wary of buying something I'll regret later on. Anyone got an advice or tips?
I drive a 2009 Mazda 6 and absolutely love it. Wife drives a Mazda 2, also a fan.

What do you guys like about them so much?
Just a really nice car to drive.

Specifics... A nice balance of features. Power vs fuel economy. Size vs boot space, Etc
The higher versions like the maxx sport also usually have a few nice extras like a Bose sound system which sounds great

Mazda 3 2013 here as second car

Reliable....cheap to fill and service..

Do like the new shape of all Mazdas since 2014...more aggressive.

I wanna hear more from his mums specials friend terry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a random thought.

We should be talking to Luke Hodge right now about what he will be doing post playing.
Bring Burgoyne with him too
They know how to win
Horse, Clarko, Simmo learnt that from one place only and we've lost it.

If it's a first car and your are on your P's, just save your cash and buy a shitbox. The likelihood of crashing it in your early years of driving is massively increased ...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=crash+risk+graph&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO2Ln449fOAhWFjJQKHQDFB6UQ_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=459#imgrc=Z2-duQYvVS-o1M:

If it's a first car and your are on your P's, just save your cash and buy a shitbox. The likelihood of crashing it in your early years of driving is massively increased ...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=crash+risk+graph&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO2Ln449fOAhWFjJQKHQDFB6UQ_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=459#imgrc=Z2-duQYvVS-o1M:

Nope, not far from going onto full licence, have had said shitbox since I got my P's four years ago.

(Never had a crash or lost any demerits either).

Look TT I get you fancy yourself something of a Valerio among the soccer mums but labeling preschool in that way is a bit much.

It's like my non footy attending mates used to say back in the glory days, "Mate, the best pickup joint in Melbourne isn't a nightclub. It's Chaddy on a Saturday arvo. All the blokes are at the footy and the chicks are hot, and plentiful."

The childcare bent may be a genetic hangover from my maternal granddad's St Kilda supporting days.

Did you guys know we took West Australian Liam Anthony with pick 43 in the 2008 national draft? I didnt.
There was a Victorian taken directly after him with pick 44...

Rory Sloane

ffs
These horror stories are hard to look at.
Kieran Harper 27 before Luke Parker 40:(

Did you guys know we took West Australian Liam Anthony with pick 43 in the 2008 national draft? I didnt.
There was a Victorian taken directly after him with pick 44...

Rory Sloane

ffs

Mate you must of missed my posts,:p lived next door to the Sloanes in Upwey. We as in the club near lived there as well, then come draft day something unforgivable happened.

Anywho had planned a dad son weekend away my boy (15) pulled the pin :( then he showed me a pic of the girl who has asked him out, must say I did ask what her mother was doing. Got me in trouble with my lovely wife but yeah, is this par for course now days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back