Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Indipac wheel race started this morning. 5000km+ including crossing the Nullabor and going through the Australian high country. Crazy mother ******s!

Yeah saw that

Durianrider giving it a go, if anyone knows who he is, bit of a nob

I like liking. I like posts like a madman... I don't have facetube or anything so get my "like" fix here....

When they first introduced the likes you could be more specific and like, dislike, think there may have been a wtf button etc

Yeah saw that

Durianrider giving it a go, if anyone knows who he is, bit of a nob
Last time I checked the banana munching tossbag hadn't turned his transponder on. Only seen a couple of his vlogs and seems the type that will end up on the news for all the wrong reasons. Prefer to watch Cycling Maven.

Last time I checked the banana munching tossbag hadn't turned his transponder on. Only seen a couple of his vlogs and seems the type that will end up on the news for all the wrong reasons. Prefer to watch Cycling Maven.

Yep wont do it, will fake an injury

Maybe we should all give it a crack next year

Yep wont do it, will fake an injury

Maybe we should all give it a crack next year
Hahaha, not on your life! I love my riding but not that much. Used to do the 210km Melb-Sorrento-Melb Around the Bay route every year, have now downgraded to the 100 as the novelty has worn off.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
My computer has never had a virus, I back up my files regularly and I make sure I don't visit any dodgy sites, and what ends up crashing my computer? A bloody Windows Update. :rolleyes: Maybe I should consider that switch to Ubuntu...

My computer has never had a virus, I back up my files regularly and I make sure I don't visit any dodgy sites, and what ends up crashing my computer? A bloody Windows Update. :rolleyes: Maybe I should consider that switch to Ubuntu...

I run Ubuntu at the office, it's pretty good. Unless you need to connect to Wifi, use a wireless mouse or run any windows only programs..

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I think we need an intervention for RW the umpiring in the grand final has got to him big time :p

Comes up in every thread

Not really, had a few things happen last year that shook my faith a little, the grand final was one of them, I realised I'd become too invested emotionally in footy when I needed to just enjoy the ride. I'm fine now, I actually have had it pretty good and really can't complain, though I feel a bit ashamed as I was starting to become an entitled supporter. I think I needed last year to shake me up and re-focus on my own life and hopefully become a life expert by the time I get to bedford's age.

Not really, had a few things happen last year that shook my faith a little, the grand final was one of them, I realised I'd become too invested emotionally in footy when I needed to just enjoy the ride. I'm fine now, I actually have had it pretty good and really can't complain, though I feel a bit ashamed as I was starting to become an entitled supporter. I think I needed last year to shake me up and re-focus on my own life and hopefully become a life expert by the time I get to bedford's age.

Just stirring you. Now i know you are paid to be here, I need to hold you to account

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Just stirring you. Now i know you are paid to be here, I need to hold you to account

I know, I just felt compelled to respond :p

I think I need a better pay deal, maybe I should ask Chief to pay me for each post that I delete or move to the bar?

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I did look old in that cricket pic lol. Back to Back for the TM, now for footy. Takes my mind off the patient at home, seriously he should be still in hospital.

I did look old in that cricket pic lol. Back to Back for the TM, now for footy. Takes my mind off the patient at home, seriously he should be still in hospital.

'How are you coping? Holding up ok?

Durianrider lasted a day in indypac
Don't know much about his accident as I don't watch his drama filled shite and bullshit vegan diatribe. Doesn't surprise me that he didn't make it. Shame Jesse had to pull out so soon. Few others a struggling big time. Rhino was on 1 leg yesterday although seems to have pepped up today. One of the girls has been stopped for a while. They have got in contact but not really saying much.

I keep getting drawn to the main board.

Like a particularly stupid moth drawn to a bug zapper.

Side note: Why are moths (nocturnal) attracted to light, Just get up during the day and there's plenty of it!

Back