Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Chin up RW. Worst case we finally have a down year. The club will get it right & we'll be back. It could be sooner than you think too... We only need to scrape into the 8.

Thanks, but I'm ok, I thought we might have a down year this year, but it's just starting to hit home that our run is over

Chin up RW. Worst case we finally have a down year. The club will get it right & we'll be back. It could be sooner than you think too... We only need to scrape into the 8.

Perhaps it's just me, but I kinda don't want to just slide into 8th.
The senior players have mental scars, of that I have no doubt. Perhaps a year out of finals, with the extra month will have them rearing to go.
The core group of senior players is still young enough to have a good tilt at the flag for 2 or 3 more years after this year.

Thanks, but I'm ok, I thought we might have a down year this year, but it's just starting to hit home that our run is over
Yeah, I was really ultra positive going into this year but might need to rethink that the next few weeks. I'll always cling on to hope while it's still there but def drowned my sorrows last night. Was pretty shattered actually, can't believe how slow & crap we suddenly look.

None the less, should have a win this next round then we'll see what we can build from there.

I have. You can handle it. Where are miggs and Max, don't tell me
I'm here Bedders! We all feel like s**t right now but at least we've got our mates hey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back