Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

cinderella man how did the spurs go today?

Ha Ha !!! Weather they win the series or not I don't know but get on them to win game 2. Thats how the Spurs Roll. Rockets are a 1 trick pony and you cannot deny they played out their arse today !!!! 22 threes in a playoff game !!!! Just get the **** out !!!! It was totally out of character today no pressure defence, could not buy a basket and the only thing regular was Aldridge shitting the bed. Agree with you Leonard carries them but even so I still think as a collective they are still better than Rockets outside Harden. Anyway I done my money today but will back up next game with my mad mate as they owe us nothing as we have won a shitload on them the last couple years. He actually had them going last year along with the Swans to win the flag, Parker to win the brownlow for 58k!!! Go Spurs Go !!!

Spurs will win the series.

:thumbsu:. Hope your right Miggs but as I said they owe me nothing
infact they probably owe anybody that follows them nothing. You can't complain about 5 Titles in the last 20 years and playoffs 37 years out of a 40 year history in the NBA ! Mind Boggling o_O

For me and a mate who used to frequent this Board it all started with punting on them but after watching them comeback in 2014 and win it all after having it all but sewn up in 2013 game 6 and being Lebroned in game 7 the character they showed it reminded me of the selflessness of the Swans ( where the **** has that gone ) so started supporting them other than just making a quick earn. Having said that regardless of who wins the series I think is cannon fodder for GSW. Will be supporting Cavs after that as I can't stand Curry, Donkey Face Draymond Green and Durant. Want to see them win about as much as Bulldogs going back to back.:rolleyes:

Hope the Jazz can pull of an upset

So do I but with Gobert carrying an injury and only 50/50. If he was 100% his defence has been so good this year and his extra length in the paint they would have been a punters chance. Anyway if they can't it will all come down to Lebron upsetting the cocky ******. Lets hope so. Nothing better than seeing Ring Chaser Durant and Curry crying on each other shoulder while Green has a melt down.

Typical Pop.

Seen Spurs beat Clippers on their home floor in 2015 by 37 then Clippers went to SA next game and won by 12. If good players get hot in Playoff games and role players on their team ride the momentum with opposition not executing well, you can get those sort of results. Coaches like Pop know what adjustments to make going into the next game its then all up to the players to execute. Spurs have regularly done this Post Tim Duncan but they always hit back hard because of the pride and battle hardened competitiveness they are renowned for. They were poor yesterday but they will bounce back and I guarantee you they will win 1 OF 2 in Houston and if you like a punt don't say I didn't tell you so.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical Pop.

Seen Spurs beat Clippers on their home floor in 2015 by 37 then Clippers went to SA next game and won by 12. If good players get hot in Playoff games and role players on their team ride the momentum with opposition not executing well, you can get those sort of results. Coaches like Pop know what adjustments to make going into the next game its then all up to the players to execute. Spurs have regularly done this Post Tim Duncan but they always hit back hard because of the pride and battle hardened competitiveness they are renowned for. They were poor yesterday but they will bounce back and I guarantee you they will win 1 OF 2 in Houston and if you like a punt don't say I didn't tell you so.:thumbsu:
Bookmarked.

Off to the Bool tomorrow. Back Weir and drink more beer.
How'd ya go ul mann?

Hope your Ki(wi)a lasted The Passage across ok. Heard there was a Kellstorm so hoped you remembered to Renew your insurance before you left too.

That took me way longer to come up with than I originally intended.... :p

Hope u'r havin a cracker mate. The bool is good fun.

How'd ya go ul mann?

Hope your Ki(wi)a lasted The Passage across ok. Heard there was a Kellstorm so hoped you remembered to Renew your insurance before you left too.

That took me way longer to come up with than I originally intended.... :p

Hope u'r havin a cracker mate. The bool is good fun.
Massive couple of days, they do it so well. Back Weir and drink more beer. To back every horse he had running at $10 the win, the outlay was $460 with a return of about $1000.

Burnt my tongue, ruined next 3 meals
Damn. Hate that.

I've been trying to eat more healthily lately (lost 20kgs the last 6 months) & been saving up "cheat meals" for events etc. I hada big night out recently with the plan being the next day recovery was a filthy sloppy burger & fries from my local proper burger joint... been lookin forward to havin my favourite burger & fry combo for the whole 6 months... but same thing. Woke up & had burnt my bloody tongue the night before on a crappy way too hot black coffee..... & I was too hungover to even eat it anyway.... Was such a missed & wasted opportunity!!

I'll make up for it this weekend....

Burnt my mouth once. Its called pizza palate, I had a really severe case a couple years back after some microwaved cheese/burning lava stuck to the roof of my mouth and burnt the * out of it. Took atleast 6 weeks for my normal eating to resume as its always so moist in there it never heals. One of the most painful periods of my life.

Burnt my mouth once. Its called pizza palate, I had a really severe case a couple years back after some microwaved cheese/burning lava stuck to the roof of my mouth and burnt the **** out of it. Took atleast 6 weeks for my normal eating to resume as its always so moist in there it never heals. One of the most painful periods of my life.

0b2ed0a048eb4ef50c4cd99108994d94_filetobey-maguire-creepy-meme-creepy-smile_300-300.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back