Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Just feel awful thinking about the poor people who went to that concert in Manchester. :(
Imagine how the parents who let their kids go would be feeling.
There is a special place in hell for the rats (to steal one of bedford's favourite words) who did this.

Disgusting. Utterly disgusting.

I feel so sad for those poor families & friends that have lost loved ones. Being targetted toward such young innocent people only helps to fuel my desire to see ISIS and any other terrorist groups wiped completely off the map. No mercy. We all have a role to play & fight it in our own way.

Share love. Share compassion. Share knowledge. Don't hate. Don't create animosity. We can work together and battle this on all levels... be it physical or otherwise. We will not be defeated. We will not do as they want us to (hate). We remain warm, welcome & together.

'Another 59 people were injured – many suffering life-threatening injuries; 12 were children aged 16 or under, officials said. The injured were being treated at eight hospitals across Manchester'

Gutless coward.

Some people genuinely just suck & do not give a rats & I really want to "do unto others" but can't bring myself to the same level of prickness & snide self absorption to give it back to them.

As some very smart penguins once said: "Just smile & wave boys... Smile & wave."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people genuinely just suck & do not give a rats & I really want to "do unto others" but can't bring myself to the same level of prickness & snide self absorption to give it back to them.

As some very smart penguins once said: "Just smile & wave boys... Smile & wave."

"When playing among the roses you have to watch out for the pricks."

The King has been very good lately , I believe Bruce might have taken his title of the 1 line dribble king

Bruce just wants the team to improve as we all do. If his optimism bothers you, don't read it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back