Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Pot shot ? Schooner shot. August 12th booked, look out.

I can guarantee you that you can drink more schooners than I can. I'm a bit of a lightweight. :oops:

We have to in the Western world stop pussy footing around with this lot.

Agree with the sentiment, but what do you do?

So sad to see innocent people hurt so often

Tedeski I just wanted to let you know I'm more of a hommus and tahini than a tzatziki fan. But I'm posting it here, so as not to derail the other thread. ;)

Not my fault if my tastes are too exotic for the humble Tasmanian palate (or should that be palates? Two heads, two mouths?)

Managed to piss off another parent today it seems. Colouring in a world map, kid scribbles over Africa and Asia in one mass of coloured pencil vomit. As a Year 3, asked him why he thought that was acceptable. Response: it's too hard to colour inside the lines. Proceeded to send him down to check out the colouring the prep kids had been doing (which happened to be s**t hot for 5 year olds).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not needed.

It's a random thread...

But the US isn't really imploding, it just looks that way because of the media coverage which has been over the top. At least I hope they don't implode given I'll be going there soon :eek:

Sorry but I just couldn't resist the temptation to like that post miggs

Just had the weirdest s**t happen. Posted a status on FB last night celebrating the win. Early this arvo I get a text from a "mate" i went to uni with with a screen shot of my post saying "It's comments like this that make me glad we don't catch up with "GCB85" any more." After realising he's obviously meant to send the message to our other mate from the uni group i responded with "ummmm". No response and been unfriended on Facebook.

As a 31 year old male, would have thought that sort of bitchy s**t could be left to teen girls.

Just had the weirdest s**t happen. Posted a status on FB last night celebrating the win. Early this arvo I get a text from a "mate" i went to uni with with a screen shot of my post saying "It's comments like this that make me glad we don't catch up with "GCB85" any more." After realising he's obviously meant to send the message to our other mate from the uni group i responded with "ummmm". No response and been unfriended on Facebook.

As a 31 year old male, would have thought that sort of bitchy s**t could be left to teen girls.
Nice... Dodged a bullet there. He ain't no mate. Good riddence IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back