Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't accept that explanation. It kind of explains why Asian monkeys aren't related to Australian monkeys (which don't exist) but it doesn't explain why the other southern continents have monkeys and Australia doesn't.

We should have monkeys.

Something isn't right.
Hey I'm just the messenger man... :cool:

Why doesn't Australia have monkeys?

Africa has monkeys.
Asia has monkeys.
South America has monkeys.

I've never got why Australia doesn't have monkeys.

There is no other animal in the entire fossil record that 'hops' like kangaroos/wallabies.

This disturbs me greatly.

Also monkeys don't really exist in NA either, but the reasons listed here are probably similar to why they're not in Aus.

https://www.sciencealert.com/why-are-there-no-monkeys-in-north-america

There is no other animal in the entire fossil record that 'hops' like kangaroos/wallabies.

This disturbs me greatly.

Also monkeys don't really exist in NA either, but the reasons listed here are probably similar to why they're not in Aus.

https://www.sciencealert.com/why-are-there-no-monkeys-in-north-america
No, we never had them where as NA did. The reason we don't have them is we broke away from the main land mass long before monkeys came into existence and they could never swim far enough to get here!

I work in a pretty small firm. Only 7 of us at any one time really... Which makes this a little more "wtf?" I reckon.

So I come in this morning to find the 2 banannas I'd left from Friday had magically morphed into 1 (of a different variety). The original 2 were bought from a market, still green on Friday & had no stickers on them. The new imposter 'narnie has a sticker on it & is over ripe.

I open the fridge & there is one of my originals sitting in amongst someone elses pile of yoghurt/berries etc...

I'm shocked. I've known these people between 5-10years now & they do this to me?!

So not sure which way to go with this... either:

a) If they want a war they're going to get a damn war...

Or

b) Meh, it's just a narnie. I'm sure there's a good reason behind it.

(*Nb. Not everyone is in today but those that are here have no idea. I assume it was one of the girls who all work short weeks & will be in tomoro. I'll ask them then & see if one of them came in over the weekend & did the swindle. I'm sure there's a good excuse.... there would want to be or there with be choc narnie smoothy on their hands.....)

I've just figured out this "follow" thing... So all of you are likely to get a notification in the coming days :p

I don't know if I can handle you following me as well as gazing at my shrine...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work in a pretty small firm. Only 7 of us at any one time really... Which makes this a little more "wtf?" I reckon.

So I come in this morning to find the 2 banannas I'd left from Friday had magically morphed into 1 (of a different variety). The original 2 were bought from a market, still green on Friday & had no stickers on them. The new imposter 'narnie has a sticker on it & is over ripe.

I open the fridge & there is one of my originals sitting in amongst someone elses pile of yoghurt/berries etc...

I'm shocked. I've known these people between 5-10years now & they do this to me?!

So not sure which way to go with this... either:

a) If they want a war they're going to get a damn war...

Or

b) Meh, it's just a narnie. I'm sure there's a good reason behind it.

(*Nb. Not everyone is in today but those that are here have no idea. I assume it was one of the girls who all work short weeks & will be in tomoro. I'll ask them then & see if one of them came in over the weekend & did the swindle. I'm sure there's a good excuse.... there would want to be or there with be choc narnie smoothy on their hands.....)
Do what some muppets did at one of the schools i have worked at in the past. Launch an email expressing your hope that the thief enjoyed your lunch but politely request your lunch bag be returned as it has sentimental value to you. This can be followed by 3 hours of reply all responses, before one of the middle mangers sends an email telling everyone to grow the * up and learn how to reply to an individual rather than reply all.

The parents just celebrated 61 yrs anniversary.
My mum is still using the pressure cooker they got as a wedding present:eek::thumbsu: so take that Apple and your every year updated new improved iPhone.

My mum has a microwave that is

a) Older than me
b) loved more than me
c) All of the above.

Just because the player has sex with a gay guy doesn't make him gay. He could be bi curious. Heck, he could have been just really really pissed.

Itd be a shock if there werent a few gay footballers about. The absolutely toxic masculinity woukd drive a fair few away but there would have to be a few who just utterly love the game/didnt really realise until they were in thier mid 20s, even finished thier careers.

Itll be a good day when they feel they can be out and not feel like it will expose them to abuse, harassment and lost financial oppurtunity.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just because the player has sex with a gay guy doesn't make him gay. He could be bi curious. Heck, he could have been just really really pissed.

I completely agree with this and there is a massive double standard in society about this issue as a woman can have sex with another woman and it is fully understood that that woman could be bisexual, and like both men and women, but if a man has sex with another man it is "well he is gay and he is deluding himself into thinking he is bisexual"

Who cares who has sex with who?

If an AFL footballer has a consenting relationship (sexual or otherwise) with another person then so freakin what? If this was a hetro hookup noone would even think to put it to print. It's really sad it's even "a thing" honestly. Pisses me off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back