Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Asking for an assignment I'm working on, but does anyone know how to view old visuals from Google Earth? ie I need to see images from around 2004-2006, and I tried to find something called Historical Imagery but no dice. Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

!!!

I had to figure this out for my dad.

You need to download the google earth application, not the web one.

Once you've got it downloaded, go the area you want to look at, then click View -> Historical Imagery

!!!

I had to figure this out for my dad.

You need to download the google earth application, not the web one.

Once you've got it downloaded, go the area you want to look at, then click View -> Historical Imagery

It worked! Thanks heaps!

As a side note looking at this imagery from 2004, I can't believe I used to look at this and consider it to be amazing. s**t's blurry as lol

God bless technology

It worked! Thanks heaps!

As a side note looking at this imagery from 2004, I can't believe I used to look at this and consider it to be amazing. s**t's blurry as lol

God bless technology

I thought adsl2+ was amazingly fast,

now I'm 1000mbps and I look at the aussie NBN, which maxes out at 100mbps, (and costs 5x as much)

God bless forwarding thinking governments!

Meanwhile, the boss didn't turn up to a commitment Mass on the weekend for a group of our kids because he had a beer festival to go to....

Do what I do and claim it's against your religious beliefs.

Roosy uses swans in every example he does in the footy media

Washed all the Melbourne off him when he left

Also he is pretty swans loving , I think Tedeski might be Paul Roos..he isn’t posting much when on the couch is on

Work cafe had roasted pork knuckles on offer for lunch today:eyes::fearscream: and then ask ‘salad or chips?’
I mean c’mon! Salad with pork knuckles is a travesty.
Go bold or go home.:p

In my cafe, a side salad would be a single leaf (from a tree) with "Leave" written on it in BBQ sauce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back