Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey SlingshotFooty if you’re with the fire crews in Cali then all my best. Hope you and your mates be careful and stay safe.
We here in Oz understand better than anyone the damage fire can do.

I'm actually in Idaho just outside of Yellowstone right now. My Cali team is a type 2 and they're mainly type 1 teams out right now in CA. It's pretty hot and dry everywhere. We actually had a shelter deployment on this fire, but luckily it burned over him quick (this is a grass fire), so he was okay. I just stay in the camp so you won't have to worry about being forced to read my opinion day after day =)

Hey SlingshotFooty if you’re with the fire crews in Cali then all my best. Hope you and your mates be careful and stay safe.

Haven't really had any great camps yet (both have been at schools), but here's one from the New Mexico fire I went to earlier:

IMG_0733.JPG

This one is Idaho:

IMG_0852.JPG

Something dangerous did happen....wait for it at the end! =D

Last edited:
Somebody copy and pasted a CSV into an email they sent me rather than attach it.

It's taking almost all my willpower to not punch them in the face

How'd you know?! Drizzt is great!
Demogorgon sounded familiar, may have heard some friends say it somewhere. Initially thought it may have been some game of thrones thing but was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't.

Demogorgon sounded familiar, may have heard some friends say it somewhere. Initially thought it may have been some game of thrones thing but was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't.

He's a vicious 2 headed ape-like demon. Who is know as the prince of demons! He also has tentacles!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruddy cabbie couldn’t change my $50 then wanted to charge me for using a card. Hell to the no!!

In a taxi in Singapore once

* Don't have change for $100
* Don't take debit
* Don't take American Express

WTF, I've tried to pay you in 3 different ways!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back