Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

While, I love the political convo. I would prefer to not get banned from this thread. Just, in case you missed it, the moderator doesn’t want us derailing the thread anymore.
Feel free to discuss whatever you like in here... No playing the man or breaking site rules.

Also, next time a mod asks nicely to stop &/or take it elsewhere you guys could help out & actually follow that instruction/request. Thanks.

Feel free to discuss whatever you like in here... No playing the man or breaking site rules.

Also, next time a mod asks nicely to stop &/or take it elsewhere you guys could help out & actually follow that instruction/request. Thanks.
Firstly, I did all of the above.

Secondly, thanks for the permission to discuss things “freely”....

Thirdly, why is there a implication that I may attack someone personally or break site rules?

Lastly , Why am I answering to you?

Looks like you need one of these as your av GTG.

cartmanrespauth.gif~c200

Firstly, I did all of the above.

Secondly, thanks for the permission to discuss things “freely”....

Thirdly, why is there a implication that I may attack someone personally or break site rules?

Lastly , Why am I answering to you?
No insinuation you had done anything wrong at all, in fact I was quoting your post as I agree with you mate. However, I was merely indicating that you could in fact carry on the "political convo" in here freely; Unlike the draft/trade thread, where it was off topic & would have been moved/deleted.

As I have responded to other posters today, I'm part of the mod team who are trying to keep things on here civil, organised, on topic & still engaging. If you have a problem with me (or any other mod) then please PM me &/or the mod team to discuss.

No insinuation you had done anything wrong at all, in fact I was quoting your post as I agree with you mate. However, I was merely indicating that you could in fact carry on the "political convo" in here freely; Unlike the draft/trade thread, where it was off topic & would have been moved/deleted.

As I have responded to other posters today, I'm part of the mod team who are trying to keep things on here civil, organised, on topic & still engaging. If you have a problem with me (or any other mod) then please PM me &/or the mod team to discuss.
Apologies then.... im actually a little hangry.

I’m thinking a steak might be in order.

Not a problem at all mate. Completely understand the confusion.

..... mmmmmmm, steak....

Had a ripper for lunch with pepper and wine sauce with crispy spuds and broad beans tossed in garlic butter and toasted almonds. Yummo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooooooo in other news, one subject off finishing my masters, maintaining a High Distinction average and was emailed a request to use some of my submissions as examples for future participants in the course.
Awesome work! I'll have to shout you some congratulatory drinks when we catch up next!

How long until that last subject gets knocked on the head & you're done?

Awesome work! I'll have to shout you some congratulatory drinks when we catch up next!

How long until that last subject gets knocked on the head & you're done?
The subjects are set to fit within school terms as they are designed for teachers currently in the classroom. This one last one should be wrapped up by early December with final results out just before Christmas. Will hold you to the drink, now you're a mod your pay packet should be through the roof ;)

The subjects are set to fit within school terms as they are designed for teachers currently in the classroom. This one last one should be wrapped up by early December with final results out just before Christmas. Will hold you to the drink, now you're a mod your pay packet should be through the roof ;)
We have no proof he's a mod.

Soooooooo in other news, one subject off finishing my masters, maintaining a High Distinction average and was emailed a request to use some of my submissions as examples for future participants in the course.

Great work

you've been kidnapped. your kidnappers allow you to keep posting on here to pretend everything is alright. what would you pos that would alarm your followers without the kidnappers knowing that you're asking for help.

you've been kidnapped. your kidnappers allow you to keep posting on here to pretend everything is alright. what would you pos that would alarm your followers without the kidnappers knowing that you're asking for help.
Sam Naismith is a good ruckman

The BSB is a waste of time, we should get rid of it

I'm intrigued by your opinion and would love to hear more.

I'm intrigued by your opinion and would love to hear more.

I’ll post something long winded and interesting
Then you will know its not me, or I’m in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back