Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

File this under weird s**t I just found out.
All headrests in cars that are removable have steel rods....so if you get submerged in a car you can use them to break your windshield
I don't know why... but I knew this. It's random s**t like that filling my head that is the reason why I can't retain the important stuff.

Listen to the best sports minister in aus in Martin Pakula , he loves golf as I do , but I understand where they're coming from . 4 weeks it will be back . Stay safe down there.

you too mate

we are pretty good here except for that hospital

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a random thought. Ironing boards are one of the most versatile pieces of household equipment around. Currently has three uses; ironing of course, work desk during remote teaching and storage caddy for when I am on the indoor bike trainer making drinks, food and comms easy to access without getting off the bike.

You are officially the 20th person to either send this meme to me or tag me on Facebook.

Admittedly you have transcended both by going to bigfooty 😂

I really miss fencing though... Probably more than AFL (never thought I would say that).

I was just trying to keep the BSB going to help us stay sane... Can't forget the BSB!

The other day I watched out the front window as some bogan walked up the street with a gas bottle in hand, placed it down on the ground, and while still crouching with his head no more than 30cm away from the bottle pulls out a cigarette and lights it up. These are the types of people that we are trusting to do the right thing when restrictions are lifted.

The other day I watched out the front window as some bogan walked up the street with a gas bottle in hand, placed it down on the ground, and while still crouching with his head no more than 30cm away from the bottle pulls out a cigarette and lights it up. These are the types of people that we are trusting to do the right thing when restrictions are lifted.

You're describing a scene out of Tiger King

I haven't seen it, is this legit? I've heard about workers getting limbs eaten.

It is the single greatest documentary that you can watch.

This pretty much sums it up.

812f05432d50101be4b70c0a39e04f21.jpg

I've legit lost track of how many weeks it's been since I started working from home. COVID hasn't really felt real for me because I've been living in a bubble in my apartment and working through it. This has been the weirdest year ever. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back