Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean the one that filters 5 million a year into a Victorian football team rather than spending it on health and education? Everyone has their flaws.

Oh yeah did the current premier sign the deal? Our premier is pretty gutless no doubt like all of them but I’m not blindly cheer leading him, he needs to open the borders

though tourism it generates is worth 30 million a year but you can ignore that part?

Better than selling your soul to China like the dictator has

Last edited:
Oh yeah did the current premier sign the deal? Our premier is pretty gutless no doubt like all of them but I’m not blindly cheer leading him, he needs to open the borders

though tourism it generates is worth 30 million a year but you can ignore that part?

Better than selling your soul to China like the dictator has
No he hasn't and we will be at war with them soon , all the way with Trump

No he hasn't and we will be at war with them soon , all the way with Trump

Trump will lose in a few weeks so we won't have to worry about that lol

After a Gary Brice yesterday we now have a Cressa . It's getting better apart from the rats at St Kilda beach
Went for my 2 hours exercise at my local botanical gardens. People everywhere which is fine but about 50 people from 3 groups sitting on picnic benches side by side, no masks. Absolutely nuffies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draft thread
Caesar88 809 ! 249 till the next worst with 560 , even the King is only in 14th.

The King's posting rate usually drops off in the off season, unless we are a chance of recruiting Tippett ;)

The King's posting rate usually drops off in the off season, unless we are a chance of recruiting Tippett ;)

not even i can outpost bedford at the moment, he is on a spree in just about every thread

Peta Credlin is stealing our oxygen . There should be an inquiry into a yank who dominates the Aussie madia.

quoting the dumbest person on the internet geez

censor the free press because they attack your boyfriend

just dont watch/buy it if you dont like it

Rudd was happy to suck murdochs dick when he was PM, now he and his looney extreme left want to call a royal commission, laugahable

open the *en country up

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back