Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Might have to start watching skynews for my fix of comedy.
Credlin’s “data harvesting” theory is funnier than anything I’ve seen from ‘Ughesy, Hellier and Little in recent times.

The Liberals are the party of small government, individual responsibility and freedom. Or so they say.

Lol, the Liberal party is not about any of those things.

The Liberal Party is the political wing of large corporate interests in Australia.

I mean they've been trying to create an underclass to lower labor costs for decades.

This is my favourite sentence on the website about this bs.

" The Cashless Debit Card is testing whether reducing the amount of cash available in a community will reduce the overall harm caused by welfare fueled alcohol, gambling and drug misuse. "

If we decrease the amount of money spent on a neighbourhood, the neighbourhood will get better!

I think they should just do away with the pretext and just admit that they hate Australians and be done with it.

Lol, the Liberal party is not about any of those things.

The Liberal Party is the political wing of large corporate interests in Australia.

I mean they've been trying to create an underclass to lower labor costs for decades.

This is my favourite sentence on the website about this bs.

" The Cashless Debit Card is testing whether reducing the amount of cash available in a community will reduce the overall harm caused by welfare fueled alcohol, gambling and drug misuse. "

If we decrease the amount of money spent on a neighbourhood, the neighbourhood will get better!

I think they should just do away with the pretext and just admit that they hate Australians and be done with it.
And all supported by Murdoch media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1608342827031.png

So, from ground zero on 12/12/2020 with no locally acquired new cases, we went to 3 new cases on Wednesday 16/12/2020, 5 on Thursday 17/12/2020, to 23 on Friday 18/12/2020... What's the bet that today's figure will be 40+?

And still no ground zero source...

Did somebody here gloat about that title? Did anybody here relish the suffering of our southern neighbours?
Sounds like you’re actually wishing hardship on the innocent because some f****** wants to score political points?

No, it was aimed at the political point-scoring in general directed towards Victoria when we were suffering the most, not at anyone on this board but nice of you to make an assumption.

No Victorian including myself wishes a lockdown regardless of how long or short upon anyone else in this country after what we have gone through.

No, it was aimed at the political point-scoring in general directed towards Victoria when we were suffering the most, not at anyone on this board but nice of you to make an assumption.

No Victorian including myself wishes a lockdown regardless of how long or short upon anyone else in this country after what we have gone through.
Well said rob . The trouble lies with International flights ! no one back until Vaccine

It continues to astound me how anyone in Australia complains about how this has been handled.

In Australia there have been 28128 cases and 908 deaths in the entire year. In Germany yesterday, just that single day, we had 31553 new cases and 838 deaths.

Why people can't be grateful for how fortunate Australia has been to avoid the worst of this, and also be willing to be incredibly vigilant to keep it that way, is a mystery to me. Instead I mainly see a whole lot of complaining and way too many people taking things for granted.

Last edited:
It continues to astound me how anyone in Australia complains about how this has been handled.

In Australia there have been 28128 cases and 908 deaths in the entire year. In Germany yesterday, just that single day, we had 31553 new cases and 838 deaths.

Why people can't be grateful for how fortunate Australia has been to avoid the worst of this, and also be willing to be incredibly vigilant to keep it that way, is a mystery to me. Instead I mainly see a whole lot of complaining and way too many people taking things for granted.
Spot on.

Why people can't be grateful for how fortunate Australia has been to avoid the worst of this, and also be willing to be incredibly vigilant to keep it that way, is a mystery to me.
I guess it's because as long as it's other people getting sick and dying, it doesn't mean anything to some.

I posted earlier in the week on a different thread that up here in Sweden the health ministry took the approach that many of the whiners in Australia wanted. Lo and behold, the main benefit of avoiding a lockdown that people were claiming didn't materialise. Economy is shot and we're moving towards severe restrictions anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back