Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Dollar beers at uni night but only til 10

So would be paraletic by 10

We had round the clock jugs:
$5 @ 5
$6 @ 6
etc....

Then on the alternate night at another pub, toss the boss. You win the coin toss, free drink. You loose, you just pay for your drink.

Yeah really cool, we just signed on some big European brands, so I'm enjoying that :thumbsu:.

How's ya werk?

My work is enjoyable, but since starting new role in November i realise how unmotivated and lazy i had become in other role

We had round the clock jugs:
$5 @ 5
$6 @ 6
etc....

Then on the alternate night at another pub, toss the boss. You win the coin toss, free drink. You loose, you just pay for your drink.

Toss the boss was so sticky and messy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did her AVO not work?
My love is too powerful for any AVO

QLaLV_s-200x150.gif

Seriously are the Wallabies the most over rated team in Aussie.

No.
Our scrum & lineout is absolute garbage (widely acknowledged but the coach can't seem to fix it)
If your scrum, line out and half back are sh!t you will get steam rolled by the AB's.

Hey everyone,

As a few of you on the board know, I do a fair bit of competitive fencing (Sabre).

Recently I got finally got selected to represent Australia at the New Zealand National Championships on October 22nd.

I am in need of a bit of advise in regards to my preparation and the best gym exercises to perform to help improve flexibility, agility and core.

So any real fitness nuts on the swans board if you can please read this thread ---> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/fencing-national-preparation.1144057/ and give your advise that would be awesome.

Sorry Mods for posting this here, but couldn't think of a better place to post it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back