Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

miggs what did you want to be when you grew up like when you were a 10 year old?
a footballer then i realised i was s**t so it was a cricketer, ditto. Sports journalism was high on my interests but the whole school part didnt agree with me

I remember sitting down then not sure what happened

Actually thought we had a good first few minutes with Kennedy first goal, then bang, Hawthorn :(

a footballer then i realised i was s**t so it was a cricketer, ditto. Sports journalism was high on my interests but the whole school part didnt agree with me

I used to like playing full back so i could kick in back in the young days

I used to like playing full back so i could kick in back in the young days
yeah i was a ruckman in juniors. Played a season of amateurs couple years back and reinvented myself as a fullback enjoy it alot more. But cricket has taken precedent these days

yeah i was a ruckman in juniors. Played a season of amateurs couple years back and reinvented myself as a fullback enjoy it alot more. But cricket has taken precedent these days

I was best batsman at school level in our team but i just used to try and slog it all the time
No paitence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was best batsman at school level in our team but i just used to try and slog it all the time
No paitence
i was a slogger for a while batting 6-9, then someone tried to teach me correct batting and now im number 11. Opening bowler though medium inswing

rumour has it SR100 recorded a 4.8 on the point test at the draft combine

just my luck hawthorn would pick me

Remember when you are young, do kick to kick and think if you do well the team playing will notice and be like whos that kid

i was a slogger for a while batting 6-9, then someone tried to teach me correct batting and now im number 11. Opening bowler though medium inswing

Cricket takes too long

I remember one team we had a backup for our keeper that was interesting

every girl loves an unsolicited dick pick
Speaking about that, today we were talking about how if you delete your private pics they are still traceable. Half the class just went totally silent.

Speaking about that, today we were talking about how if you delete your private pics they are still traceable. Half the class just went totally silent.

Scary. One of my cousins is 14, she has an instagram account but luckily her mum monitors it pretty closely. Better to teach them how to use social media properly from the beginning.

Klim you a teacher or student
Student.
Scary. One of my cousins is 14, she has an instagram account but luckily her mum monitors it pretty closely. Better to teach them how to use social media properly from the beginning.
Yeah man, plenty of stupid people around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back