Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this thread,

someone explain it to me via memes.

10106270.jpg

images

Anyone keen on a (responsible gambling) punting thread on the bsb?

Timely giving the spring carnival is coming up.

Too bad your racing thread didn't get more traction. Didn't bet on the first at Caulfield but have had collects on Acatour, Palazzo Pubblico and Tiamo Grace since. Mum told me to back Eleanora but I stupidly ignored her. How's your day going Sid Ruckle?

Too bad your racing thread didn't get more traction. Didn't bet on the first at Caulfield but have had collects on Acatour, Palazzo Pubblico and Tiamo Grace since. Mum told me to back Eleanora but I stupidly ignored her. How's your day going Sid Ruckle?

I have moved to the new thread, however I'll post one reply here to promote our new thread.

Was at work today, however had lankan rupee to place and had it in the winning tri.

Also got the (small) running double.

Was pretty conservative today :innocent:

I just had a dream we lost the 2018 grand final to the Demons :(:huh::eek:

When you go to sleep tonight can you please dream about us caning GWS in 2017? That will lessen the pain of 2018 :thumbsu:

Speaking of 1 liners, place is quiet without SR, I feel a little guilty for making fun of his post count...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im enjoying the peace and quiet. imagine if you offended me and i left. how easy would the modding be then!!!

I'm a mod, I don't need to offend you to get you to leave ;)

true, prefer a light hearted board

im enjoying the peace and quiet. imagine if you offended me and i left. how easy would the modding be then!!!

Even I miss SR and I barely know him. At least he's funny.....

......miggs......

what i lack in the funny department i make up for in the desperation and creepiness department :cool:

You're no orphan there

I'm not suggesting that I'm either creepy or desperate

I mean "Other People"

Sure you were maxy munch

Okay, so I might be a little desperate (sometimes) but never so that anyone would notice.
But I'm never creepy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back