Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a programmer,

The only times I dislike my job are when people say they want X, then when you demonstrate it to them, they say what about 'Y'?

Absolutely boggles the mind, I'm no longer allowed to do demonstrations. I've told clients they're idiots too many times.

Aside from that solving problems is very rewarding, and i get to to spend most of my day at my desk thinking :)
Thinking about how you're gonna deliver that velociraptor for less clams than they're prepared to hand over?

Thought he was ok , but how false and that little Foreign Minister running out of control. She needs to do her job.

I am a bit disillusioned with political figures in this country full stop]

Ive known Ross Hart for a few years he is the member for bass, once he started running for the seat every conversation seemed like a quest to get your vote, just seems different any time he speaks to you know

They all go in generally with good intentions, I mean turnbull had some strong views on things but seems like he will just do what he is told

Met him a few times seems like a nice guy, but yeah not doing any favours for himself

I am a bit disillusioned with political figures in this country full stop]

Ive known Ross Hart for a few years he is the member for bass, once he started running for the seat every conversation seemed like a quest to get your vote, just seems different any time he speaks to you know

They all go in generally with good intentions, I mean turnbull had some strong views on things but seems like he will just do what he is told

Met him a few times seems like a nice guy, but yeah not doing any favours for himself
Well said. I reckon that's the first time ive said that to the King

Thinking about how you're gonna deliver that velociraptor for less clams than they're prepared to hand over?

Nah that's sales job.

My Velociraptor brings all the boys to the yard

Phone just rang...

Mum: My battery's about to run out, can you ring my hairdresser?
Me: Why did you ring me and not them?
Mum: I thought my battery would run out b4 I spoke to them.
Me: What percent battery have you got?
Mum: 22%
Me: FFS!

And I'm genetically linked to this woman :eek:

If I ever say anything stupid it's my Mum's fault mkay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

22nd, He's booked out until then.

and by miggs you mean yourself ;)
Mate i think you should join me at the wolves this year. Its great fun and you would be an awesome addition. Quivorir is our captain he can fill you in if you are keen.

Mate i think you should join me at the wolves this year. Its great fun and you would be an awesome addition. Quivorir is our captain he can fill you in if you are keen.

I have no idea what any of this means , but it sounds sexual in nature.

I have no idea what any of this means , but it sounds sexual in nature.
Would be moreso in the team miggs has just been traded from (and I have just joined) the Sin City Swamprats :D

That's all good, but when playing golf with a respected sheep farmer and they sell a Lamb for $100 and it ends up paying $ 350, there is something wrong.
Wow. That's a good wholesale value for the grower/farmer. Try getting that kind of love for fresh or dried fruit these days.

Woolies & Coles have right royally f**ked up so many wholesale markets. They've become the markets themselves, buy in & run everyone who was there to begin with into the dirt. It's disgusting.

Buy local & independant ppl. A few extra $ at your local market, butcher or greengrocer is really really worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back