Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

So after 6 months of dealing with incompetence that has impacted my role and work, and has now filtered through to parents and kids who have no fear of consequences due to inaction of those in charge, I went full nuclear today. Needless to say I think I'm going to have to do some relationship repairing over the next few days. :thumbsdown:
Best of luck!

I miss the old days

The 1930s? Was a tough time for some with the Depression and everything, but a good era for the Bloods.

Very scary today on the Border
You safe, Bedders?
He was online at 7am today so I assume so.

Know a few people on the firefront. Absolutely ridiculous & catestrophic. So much damage & devestation will be left behind... I'm trying to see the good out of this where I can... The community spirit, the mateship, the giving, the wake up call on climate action (hopefully)... But even still... there is just so so much devastation.

It is so sad for so many.

He was online at 7am today so I assume so.

Know a few people on the firefront. Absolutely ridiculous & catestrophic. So much damage & devestation will be left behind... I'm trying to see the good out of this where I can... The community spirit, the mateship, the giving, the wake up call on climate action (hopefully)... But even still... there is just so so much devastation.

It is so sad for so many.
Yes okay was far enough away , but a bit hairy on the way home around Euroa. When you see the fire bombers etc and road blocks it hits home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ww3

Fires

May not get to next footy season

There is more chance of you becoming Sammy Reid's biggest supporter than WW3 starting. World leaders trolling each other on Twitter following military attacks, what a time to be alive.

Spent last 15 mins reading up on most prefect way to reheat chips.

Civilisations crowning achievement 101
What sort of chips? The best chips are always cooked 3 times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back