Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the polls have never really told the trump story, I am relying heavily on Moody’s model

trump will probably struggle to win the popular vote, I would agree with that, but I think he had the lowest approval rate of any president to win ever? his movement between best and worst is quite low though. I accept where you are coming from re the past, but I think Trump will go down as the historical outlier.

re the age it is a shame to have two geriatric candidates , but pushing 80 trying to win office seems harder.

will be interesting to see the result, happy to be wrong, but I think he wins quite comfortably based on the economic sentiment of the average joe

Also happy to watch 4 more years of his comedy show go around from a distance

Trump will probably win, but Bernie is right about one thing, charging $1700 for tickets to the Democratic debate is ridiculous.

After finishing up at archery today we see this Nankeen Kestrel just sitting on a pole near the car park.

I love all our parrots but there's just something about seeing a bird of prey in the wild. Gorgeous.

Agree! Up the coast last weekend and, with my camera in the repair shop and phone back at the van on charge, had a sea eagle just hovering no more than 100ft up... breathtaking!

So I have finished my week of being the PM's economic pawn. Now to spend 2 weeks of school holidays locked in my house and not visiting my own parents just in case I have been infected by one of the kids I teach. It's ok though, I'm going to spend the two weeks working out how I am going to both teach face to face, while also teaching kids remotely at their home should school go back as per the PM's suggestion.

So I have finished my week of being the PM's economic pawn. Now to spend 2 weeks of school holidays locked in my house and not visiting my own parents just in case I have been infected by one of the kids I teach. It's ok though, I'm going to spend the two weeks working out how I am going to both teach face to face, while also teaching kids remotely at their home should school go back as per the PM's suggestion.

at least you have a job though

thats my approach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok did carol kill her husband
Only 4 episodes in, but 100%

Are there any decent characters in the whole show, absolutely everyone is an A-grade *******

Only 4 episodes in, but 100%

Are there any decent characters in the whole show, absolutely everyone is an A-grade *******

nah they are all off their trees, it gets nuttier

the doco tries to make you feel bad for joe imo, like hes been set up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back