Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy that Gold Standard
It seems like you are having a crack at Scomo and Co for ignoring the peril facing Vics to make political points while ignoring the peril facing NSW to make political points.
I don’t believe you wish harm on innocents but your post is poorly timed at best.
As for your claim that “No Victorian...”, really? One thing Covid has done is to expose just how many kooks are out there and while I acknowledge the vast majority of Vics would be sympathetic, to deny there are any delighting in the NSW outbreak is quite Trumpian really.

It seems like you are having a crack at Scomo and Co for ignoring the peril facing Vics to make political points while ignoring the peril facing NSW to make political points.
I don’t believe you wish harm on innocents but your post is poorly timed at best.
As for your claim that “No Victorian...”, really? One thing Covid has done is to expose just how many kooks are out there and while I acknowledge the vast majority of Vics would be sympathetic, to deny there are any delighting in the NSW outbreak is quite Trumpian really.
I'm certainly not delighting , we are all Aussies and no one wants this. Remember he's in Sweden and that's who the Murdoch media said we should be following !

5+ hour wait for testing in Melbourne suburbs now.

I'll just take the Oxford vac asap please, I've been ready and willing to take it since like August and I don't really want to think about waiting til March for the beginning of rollout when the rest of the world is going immediately.

5+ hour wait for testing in Melbourne suburbs now.

I'll just take the Oxford vac asap please, I've been ready and willing to take it since like August and I don't really want to think about waiting til March for the beginning of rollout when the rest of the world is going immediately.
I waited for 2 hours , not bad.

Are you in a bad area ?
My folks are 90 & 87 respectively, I keep out of the public & safe so if they suddenly get ill with other stuff, I know I can visit them with minimum risk.
And my area is basically surrounded by Covid warnings, so its not bad but I'm careful because of the people I need to visit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Until all Australians fell included in Australia Day, Jan 26 means nothing to me. About 10% of Australians have Aboriginal heritage.
Celebrating Australia Day that is not inclusive of all Australians to me is not right.
I am and have taught Aboriginal men and women for years. I have changed their lives and they have changed mine. Immeasurably.
Why is it so hard to change to a day where all Australians can feel as one.

Well said Bear... I’m with you
#changethedate

Well said Bear... I’m with you
#changethedate
The thing about changing the current date is doing so is not going to adversely impact anyone, but it sure as hell will make a positive difference for some. If making a change doesn't harm a single individual but helps some then why the * not?

The thing about changing the current date is doing so is not going to adversely impact anyone, but it sure as hell will make a positive difference for some. If making a change doesn't harm a single individual but helps some then why the fu** not?

The laughable thing is that many love to say “It’s just a date... get over it” yet fight tooth and nail, despite the pain inflicted, to defend their beloved f****** date... let it go you morons!

Well done to Bernard Tomic for winning his first round match

Unpopular opinion but I think I am warming to Kyrgios. Might be his targeting of that arrogant dickhead Djokovic that's doing it.

Both Kyrgios and Tomic are exceptional talents.

Kennedy Parker , why all the player watch threads ?
Why were they all on the first page?
Because I added player profiles for every player and pinned it to the top of the page as prep for the new season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back