Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Kyrgios and Tomic are exceptional talents.

Sigh ... I want to believe in Bernie, but he keeps letting me down.

First article on the sports pages was titled Bernie tanks. Well there's a shock.

I just find it so sad. I hate to see talent go to waste.

Ash Barty is fantastic. She might have lost her quarter final but I love that she owned the loss and refused to blame it on the medical timeout.

Had to call into work earlier to take one of my sick days as I am trapped on the wrong side of the Hawkesbury River when the Windsor and Richmond bridges go under. Hope I don't need to take too many sick days before the bridges are usable again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to call into work earlier to take one of my sick days as I am trapped on the wrong side of the Hawkesbury River when the Windsor and Richmond bridges go under. Hope I don't need to take too many sick days before the bridges are usable again.
Are you still trapped Runs?

Take care , all the best.

Thanks.

The bridge needs to open in the next 48 hours or so or the government is going to have to put a lot more resources into getting food over the river.

I managed to buy sausages, bread and cat foot today as some supplies had crossed the river this morning but that was it. Treated myself to a sausage sandwich.

Thanks.

The bridge needs to open in the next 48 hours or so or the government is going to have to put a lot more resources into getting food over the river.

I managed to buy sausages, bread and cat foot today as some supplies had crossed the river this morning but that was it. Treated myself to a sausage sandwich.
Good luck , keep us all updated

Luckily no. Both bridges came back on Saturday afternoon and I am back at work today, though I had so much paperwork to do after having 6 days off.

Glad to be back at work though as I was not enjoying my days off knowing it was coming out of my sick leave.
I take it setting up to work remotely isn't an option for the future..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back