Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Thanks.

The bridge needs to open in the next 48 hours or so or the government is going to have to put a lot more resources into getting food over the river.

I managed to buy sausages, bread and cat foot today as some supplies had crossed the river this morning but that was it. Treated myself to a sausage sandwich.
🤗 (virtual hugs)

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
In Newcastle atm , drove up yesterday on way to GC but now might be turning around
Damn Punts. If you can go as far as Forster/Tuncurry which is another 2 hours up the coast - its a nice little seaside town if you still want to go somewhere for Easter.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Geez , hahahahaha this is crap

Got a 1year old amd a 5 year old in the car , sitting in Newcastle
Good luck mate ,i'm off to the Murray tomorrow , hoping we don't get sent back like NYE ! Need a rest after the 4th cricket flag in 8 years , massive celebrations.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Looking forward to see Matt Suckling making his debut for my club in the Ammo's .Big Hawks connection now with Max Bailey coaching 19's and Alex Woodward as runner . All great blokes even if they did play for Hawks

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Nazi sympathiser/spy during WWII. His last burnt out day was spent with a 17 yr old girl and he was buried with six bottles of whiskey.
I did a bit of a wiki read yesterday - seems there's conjecture about the spying, but little actual evidence.
He didn't confess, unlike Bob Carr for example.
A total pantsman (also unlike Bob Carr) - I don't think you can apply today's standards and criticize him re 17 year old girls - seems they were keen and he wasn't knocking any back. Though he apparently did rape a 17 yr old co-star which isn't good at all, but she still seemed to be love him afterwards and they carried on for a while... 🤷‍♂️ A different time.

Guy certainly lived a wild life, from the frontier of New Guinea, to the stage in England and onto Hollywood.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Wasn't there a #lolNorf thread somewhere on our board?
I think there was and I certain we were the ones that got in trending on BF which subsequently got it blacklisted from use. When you think about it we basically made it comparable to a swear word. lolnorf :whistle: :tongueoutv1:

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I think there was and I certain we were the ones that got in trending on BF which subsequently got it blacklisted from use. When you think about it we basically made it comparable to a swear word. lolnorf :whistle: :tongueoutv1:
Correct it was because of us lol

I'm feeling very chill though I do like Milo.

The best way to have Milo is to not dissolve the powder. Leave it on the surface for a slightly textured, crunchy cocoa taste, and the rest of the drink then becomes a smooth chocolate milk.

And yes I'm still mentally 10 years old.

The best way to have Milo is to not dissolve the powder. Leave it on the surface for a slightly textured, crunchy cocoa taste, and the rest of the drink then becomes a smooth chocolate milk.

The best have to have Milo is on icecream.

Your method is a far second.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney

Honestly, Caesar, is there an opinion you hold on ANYTHING that is even remotely close to being correct?

FFS!!!

The best way to have Milo is to put as much Milo in and dissolve it so as to reach dissolution saturation, then add a further two heaped teaspoons on top.

The best have to have Milo is on icecream.

Your method is a far second.

Actually you're not wrong. In fact the only form of Milo that isn't good was the Milo cereal. The individual pieces were too sharp they hurt the roof of your mouth. Didn't even taste like Milo either. Wouldn't eat again. 3/10.

Back