Remove this Banner Ad

clivewaterhousen

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 16, 2009
p-city
AFL Club
Fremantle
Put all the random thoughts you have during the day here.

today I thought that if I was in a wheelchair I would try out for survivor

then at tribal council I would guilt trip everyone into not voting for me, and remoind them that they are on national TV and are only voting for me cos im in a wheelchair.

what if i was abducted by aliens and they offered me a superpower to go back to earth with...what would i choose

i wont get skin cancer because its still spring

every car should have bluetooth ... and asians should get bombarded with abuse over their driving abilities. Plus u could try tune chicks in traffic jams

• Banned
if i were to be in a threesome with two equally attractive women, how do you decide which one will go first.

Maybe we should give the boatpeople the option of working on the mines. That way we could pay them a little less (a reasonable amount though) and tax the mining companies more.

if i were to be in a threesome with two equally attractive women, how do you decide which one will go first.

Flip a coin and see which one gives heads and gets tails...

our whole solar system could be like one tiny atom on the fingernail of some other giant being therefore one tiny atom on my fingernail could be one tiny universe

Whenever I'm on a bus (twice every weekday) I suss out the people on the bus to see which ones would be helpful if the bus was hijacked (i.e. the less old people and kids the better ;))

The only day I will feel completely safe on a bus is when Keanu Reeves gets on!

Chicken nuggets are made out of this:eek: :

chicken-goo.jpg

can i alter anyones mood by singing to them eg: someone wants to fight...turn it into a musical

could i land a backflip off these stairs

if everyone in the world farted at once would the temperature rise

why cant girls over 7/10 walk around naked and just be proud.

wtf is with tides

I read this years ago and for some reason thought about it randomly before
In the Shawshank redemption (great film) When Andy broke free from prison how did he manage to put the poster,which covers his escape route, so neatly back on the wall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can i alter anyones mood by singing to them eg: someone wants to fight...turn it into a musical

could i land a backflip off these stairs

if everyone in the world farted at once would the temperature rise

why cant girls over 7/10 walk around naked and just be proud.

wtf is with tides

haha :thumbsu:

Probaly having a bbq this weekend with mates (carlton supporter etc) and thinking if i should buy one of those mini premiership cups and using it to drink beer out of.

does anyone actually give a s**t about the Commonwealth Games.

What would it be like ****ing a really fat chick. Like a really fat chick whose vagina was like a bucket. Like, it would be dropping a toothpick in a volcano.

you'd srsly think your penoir would have layers of blanket wrapped around it and you will have lots of handles to grab a hold on,

lol @ the Beerfest sex scene with the fat chick drilling him, awesome movie.

if I have to be up at 6, wtf am I doing still awake now? :confused:

Chicken nuggets are made out of this:eek: :

chicken-goo.jpg

wtf is that?

That, my friend, is mechanically separated chicken.

http://early-onset-of-night.tumblr.com/post/1206666159/say-hello-to-mechanically-separated-chicken-its

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.
Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.
There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.
But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?
High five, America!
*smack*

And I was going to post it in one of the fast food threads for everyone's entertainment.

How many chicken strips could I eat from red rooster before throwing up?

A few less than before?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back