Podcast Random Topic Podcast - Episode 1 is in the books, listen now. Link in OP or Page 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How about a music related theme? The host/hosts can play their album of the week and talk a little about that. How it was made, it's importance/influence over the years, what songs stand out, etc. Or, maybe sometimes a guest can come on with their album choice. It doesn't have to be a new album (and believe me, if I'm involved it usually won't be), although once in a while wouldn't hurt.

The host/hosts could also have a segment where they need to vent about something or someone that happened to them that week that really pissed them off. As I get older, I find this happening to me more and more, lol. Sometimes the complaint section might take up the whole show?

Or maybe occasionally it might be a movie or TV show that needs urgent and biased discussion.

Michaels, what do you think?

The music one might be tricky to play the audio at the time of recording, but we can always do a music segment and discuss music.

The other two topics i like as well. I was thinking of doing a TAN type podcast where its just a show about nothing (to use a Seinfeld phrase) and complaints, TV shows / Movies etc would be relevant but random things to discuss for sure.

Can I have a segment where I just vent my frustrations and complain about things AFL related? lol

don't see why not!

The music one might be tricky to play the audio at the time of recording, but we can always do a music segment and discuss music.

The other two topics i like as well. I was thinking of doing a TAN type podcast where its just a show about nothing (to use a Seinfeld phrase) and complaints, TV shows / Movies etc would be relevant but random things to discuss for sure.
The podcast about nothing!

Perhaps it could be called "The Complaints Department", lol. And the topics would change from week to week.

I think it could definitively...make that definitely work.

Restaurant reviews
Favorite take out
Funny uber eats experiences
Recipe that went completely wrong
Recipes that you have been handed down by the parents and grand parents
Best spot for a Palmer and a pot
New beers commercial and kraft brewers
Just a few ideas for a show

Alright so I have kind of tweaked my original idea just to see how it goes, but coming soon will be the first edition of Random Topic Podcast.

Basically I have put together a panel and we will discuss some random topics which I have pulled from here and the TAN thread, followed by a mystery topic i will throw at them at the end which will be more bigfooty related.

For the first episode I have gone with 2 topics + 1 mystery which I'll reveal when i post the episode, just to see how we go time wise etc.

I'm hoping you will hear some great first hand experience stories and thoughts that everyone can relate to plus a few laughs along the way.

The first episode of Random Topic Podcast is happening tonight around 7:30pm Melbourne time.

I'll post the link here later on for anyone wanting to listen live.

Just remember, this isn't a footy based podcast, its just a random chat on random topics with some laughs and stories in between.

The guests for tonights show are:

Tiger71 captain blood 17 & Grockadoc

The 3 topics for tonight are:

Food
Cricket
Mystery topic (BF related)

I won't go into what is planned for both those topics, but there is a lot to discuss.

It will be interesting to see how on topic this stays. :D

I'm just going to put it out there right now, if you are easily offended and don't like swearing then probably best you don't listen as these blokes are unpredictable.

This probably won't end up on iTunes either, might just be a spreaker special.

The first episode of Random Topic Podcast is happening tonight around 7:30pm Melbourne time.

I'll post the link here later on for anyone wanting to listen live.

Just remember, this isn't a footy based podcast, its just a random chat on random topics with some laughs and stories in between.

The guests for tonights show are:

Tiger71 captain blood 17 & Grockadoc

The 3 topics for tonight are:

Food
Cricket
Mystery topic (BF related)

I won't go into what is planned for both those topics, but there is a lot to discuss.

It will be interesting to see how on topic this stays. :D

I'm just going to put it out there right now, if you are easily offended and don't like swearing then probably best you don't listen as these blokes are unpredictable.

This probably won't end up on iTunes either, might just be a spreaker special.
What can go wrong?

If anyone wants to listen in live to tonights podcast just click this link at around 7:30pm!

If my PMs are anything to to by it's going to be one heck of a show..

Tonights topics include food and cricket!

https://www.spreaker.com/show/bigfooty-tigercast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michaels you could have just said that the food segment will just be “Grocks burger reviews and how to embarrass yourself desperately trying to get to the last snag before anyone else”, we all know this.

Bitch, please... :rolleyes:

Alright the first episode is in the books for the Random Topic Podcast.

straight off the bat, it contains swearing so if you're easily offended, don't listen.

On tonights episode we discussed food. some great chat, good ideas and things for listeners to try! as well as some s**t talk too..

-Food allergies and how Grock got egged during muckup week while being allergic to eggs at the time
-My dislike for Onion and Tomato and then how it ruins my night when it appears in food after asking to not get it
-Our favourite dishes to make
-Discuss the controversial topic of is it ok to take food from someone elses plate
-Parma vs Parmi, Potato Cake vs Scallop, Cantalope vs RockMelon, Pinapple on Pizza
-CB gives some sound advice on a great addition to any pizza
-Grock shares a steak storie
-T71 shares a salami in a bread stick story that resulted in a concussion
-I asked the guests to rank themselves in order of who they think will get warned / infracted by me first
-I tried to wrap up the show but then T71 raised the Jack Watts topic

Unfortunately we didn't get time to discuss cricket, we will do it on the next show.

Hope you all enjoy.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/16205069

massive thanks to Grockadoc Tiger71 and captain blood 17

Last edited:
Alright the first episode is in the boos for the Random Topic Podcast.

straight off the bat, it contains swearing so if you're easily offended, don't listen.

On tonights episode we discussed food. some great chat, good ideas and things for listeners to try! as well as some s**t talk too..

-Food allergies and how Grock got egged during muckup week while being allergic to eggs at the time
-My dislike for Onion and Tomato and then how it ruins my night when it appears in food after asking to not get it
-Our favourite dishes to make
-Discuss the controversial topic of is it ok to take food from someone elses plate
-Parma vs Parmi, Potato Cake vs Scallop, Cantalope vs RockMelon, Pinapple on Pizza
-CB gives some sound advice on a great addition to any pizza
-Grock shares a steak storie
-T71 shares a salami in a bread stick story that resulted in a concussion
-I asked the guests to rank themselves in order of who they think will get warned / infracted by me first
-I tried to wrap up the show but then T71 raised the Jack Watts topic

Unfortunately we didn't get time to discuss cricket, we will do it on the next show.

Hope you all enjoy.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/16205069

massive thanks to Grockadoc Tiger71 and captain blood 17

I feel you on the tomato thing. I HATE tomato. So always infuriates me when I go to Hungry Jacks to get a Bacon Deluxe minus tomato and you get home and a great big slice is smack bang in the middle.

I feel you on the tomato thing. I HATE tomato. So always infuriates me when I go to Hungry Jacks to get a Bacon Deluxe minus tomato and you get home and a great big slice is smack bang in the middle.

Yep its bullshit and should never happen.

Ruins my night every time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back