Podcast Random Topic Podcast - Episode 1 is in the books, listen now. Link in OP or Page 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to do a double take to see who quoted me in my notifications, you're back!

I will not be sucking anything up, tomato can GAGF.

If you heard the 7 minutes of audio I edited out about reasons why they think they might get infracted you might change your opinion :D:p

You're just imagining it, i'm not really here

Regardless of the 7 minutes you are still doing it wrong, feel free to pm me if you need advice :p

2 things

I used to not eat tomato until I stopped being a baby, just suck it up Michaels

and two if you are infraction any of them then you are doing modding wrong

You triggered Sterge with your ludicrous refusal of eating tomato, Michaels.

Hmm, Wacko23Jacko would you possibly be able to work your magic and create an intro for this new branch of podcast?

Assuming no laws are being broken, I'm thinking the short intro version of the Seinfeld theme with the tiger roar at the end ?
I made this because I was bored....

Think T71 alluded to it in the pod but a pod dedicated to hammering the other Clubs would be a laugh in itself, could just imagine last nights crew absolutely letting fly with a few gems.

I'll need to think about this.

As long as it was strictly club based and not bigfooty poster based we should be ok.

I cant begin to imagine the sledging..

I'll need to think about this.

As long as it was strictly club based and not bigfooty poster based we should be ok.

I cant begin to imagine the sledging..
Yer i mean strictly Club based, just word them up on not mentioning posters etc, as it is Clubs will have plenty of mileage left anyway so it shouldn't be an issue.

P.S i like the idea of a Cricket Aus one, plenty to be said on that. I have an idea on something that needs urgent attention i am happy to pass on to those who will be on the pod if they wanted to discuss that issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we are after some topics to debate.

Put your suggestions in here and we will pick 1 on the night and debate it!

E.g boxers vs briefs
Sauce in the fridge or cupboard
Sauce in the cupboard.

Tim Tams in the fridge.

When did commercial rock music die as an art form?

Pet hates/major psychotic hatreds when dining out.

Any of these take your fancy? Will it be the same guests?

For the record - test team which played in Pakistan -
Finch, Khawaja, S Marsh, M Marsh, T Head, M Labuschagne, T Paine, Stark, Siddle, Lyon.
My team (in batting order) -
Finch, Harris, Khawaja, Handscombe, Lehman, M Marsh, T Paine, Starc, Hazelwood, Cummins, Lyon - 12th man Labuschagne or Cooper.
I wanted to put it out there before the team gets announced. I will put the case forward if i am on the next podcast.

For the record - test team which played in Pakistan -
Finch, Khawaja, S Marsh, M Marsh, T Head, M Labuschagne, T Paine, Stark, Siddle, Lyon.
My team (in batting order) -
Finch, Harris, Khawaja, Handscombe, Lehman, M Marsh, T Paine, Starc, Hazelwood, Cummins, Lyon - 12th man Labuschagne or Cooper.
I wanted to put it out there before the team gets announced. I will put the case forward if i am on the next podcast.

Australia has named it's 14 man test squad for the first two tests. It is:
Finch, Cummins, Handscombe, Harris, Hazelwood, Head, Khawaja, Lyon, M Marsh, S Marsh, T Paine, Starc, Tremain, Siddle.

I got most of them in there.

Australia has named it's 14 man test squad for the first two tests. It is:
Finch, Cummins, Handscombe, Harris, Hazelwood, Head, Khawaja, Lyon, M Marsh, S Marsh, T Paine, Starc, Tremain, Siddle.

I got most of them in there.
I still don't get why they name a squad of more than 12 for a home test. If somebody gets injured, then fly a replacement in. Instead of an extra 2 players who don't even get to play at state level if there's a game on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back