Rank your favourite band's albums

DIG

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I might throw in some Metallica while I'm at it. Not my favourite band but I'm listening to a lot of their

Master of Puppets/Ride The Lightning (I honestly cannot split the two - I think one is better and then I hear the other and change my name)
...And Justice For All
Black
Kill Em All
Death Magnetic
Load (could never get into this album)
Reload (Fuel is the best song on this album... and it's average af)
Hardwired...To Self Destruct

Garage Inc doesn't count but I'd slot it above the two loads; S&M also doesn't count but I'd have it marginally above Death Magnetic

Don't think I missed any... ;)
Mine would be along the same lines. Death Magnetic’s definitely their best work in a long time and that concert was awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
Master of Reality
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Paranoid
Heaven and Hell
Black Sabbath
Sabotage
The Mob Rules
Volume 4
Technical Ecstasy
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
When i listen to Black Sabbath,
My neighbours do, to.

jooce8891

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
I might throw in some Metallica while I'm at it. Not my favourite band but I'm listening to a lot of their

Master of Puppets/Ride The Lightning (I honestly cannot split the two - I think one is better and then I hear the other and change my name)
...And Justice For All
Black
Kill Em All
Death Magnetic
Load (could never get into this album)
Reload (Fuel is the best song on this album... and it's average af)
Hardwired...To Self Destruct

Garage Inc doesn't count but I'd slot it above the two loads; S&M also doesn't count but I'd have it marginally above Death Magnetic

Don't think I missed any... ;)
wow black album infront of kill em all?

OES

Nigel Staplecock
AFL Club
St Kilda
wow black album in front of kill em all?
Actually no. I got that wrong. kill Em All is supposed to be above everything except the first two. Yes, even ahead of justice.

Also I forgot St Anger - I still like it better than Load and Reload - also hardwired is supposed to be above all three of those. I just wrote them and then meant to order them but didn't finish my post. Damn work distracting me!

Real order

Lightning/Puppets
Kill
Justice
Black
Death Magnetic
Hardwired
Lars' shitty snare
Load/Reload

Snake_Baker

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pfffft, as if!
Justice should be at the top of that list, if only Hetfield & Ulrich hadn't messed up the mix.

Has a remix been done of that album?

If not, someone should get Iggy to give it the Raw Power treatment.

Original:

Iggy treatment:

jooce8891

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Actually no. I got that wrong. kill Em All is supposed to be above everything except the first two. Yes, even ahead of justice.

Also I forgot St Anger - I still like it better than Load and Reload - also hardwired is supposed to be above all three of those. I just wrote them and then meant to order them but didn't finish my post. Damn work distracting me!

Real order

Lightning/Puppets
Kill
Justice
Black
Death Magnetic
Hardwired
Lars' shitty snare
Load/Reload
ill do mine:
Justice
Kill
Puppets
Lightning
Death
Black
Hardwired
Load
St anger
Reload

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Very controversial; I don't mind the album at all, but it smacks of an attempt to replicate exactly what made American Idiot such a hit (also controversially, you have that at fifth?).
For me, there's too many lulls in proceedings with American Idiot like BOBD and Give Me Novocaine, Extraordinary girl etc. Plus American Idiot and Holiday have been smashed to death by radio.

21 Century Starts with the most amazing song possible and does not let up bar about 2 tracks out of 15.

I will say that Homecoming from American Idiot is my favourite Green Day song of all time.

But 21 Century Breakdown is like the Rock Opera version of Insomniac or Nimrod.

It's my favourite GD album of all time.

Top Bottom