Rank your favourite band's albums

Remove this Banner Ad

Of The Who? A lot of it, but still haven’t approached much of their post-Moon work aside from You Better You Bet which is a great song. Listening to the members’ solo work pushes me further away from their later stuff lol
Thanks for replying so comprehensively to my questions. I'll go through your individual album thoughts a little later this morning, as I'll soon be back to sleep. If not...then I'll reply earlier.

Last edited:
Who’s Next - absolute favourite. The song transitions aren’t quite perfect but it’s a great collection of songs (team of champions rather than a champion team). Scary to think what the Lifehouse opera might have become if it ended up coming together. Could have been Sgt Pepper good!
No surprise here. In my opinion this is among the top handful of albums ever made, by anyone, and arguably the best. I actually disagree with you on a couple of points. While we can all wonder how this would have turned out if it had been put out as the double album Lifehouse set, with the 7 or 8 missing songs, I think the track listing and sequence are pretty close to perfect. I think of this album as The Who going into the studio knowing they are the best band in the world...and then proving it.

The other point I disagree on is the "Sgt. Pepper good" bit. No offence meant, but I consider Sgt. Pepper to be the most overrated album of all time. It doesn't even make my Beatles Top 5. Who's Next absolutely slaughters it.
The Who Sell Out - second favourite. Very important album as I think it really helped them find their creative shoes. Moon dominates drums for the first time and Pete’s quirky and creative ideas really come out and hit it off well.
I love this album too. The 1995 remix and the more recent remastered original mix versions - both mono and stereo - are essential in my opinion (if I had to choose one it would be the recent original stereo mix download...just glorious). This album has aged remarkably well. The idea of doing the album as a pirate radio station complete with jingles and ads is pure genius, and is my favourite concept of all "concept" albums. I don't think The Who ever sounded as melodic as they did on this.
Quadrophenia - stayed away for a while because as a rock opera, you need to sit down and listen to it all in one go rather than split it up. Really good album, but not sure it should be rated as highly as it is.
Your opinion will most likely change as you get older. I was only 15 when I first bought this album (I now have 5 versions of it in various mixes and masterings), and even though I liked it straight away, I now consider it almost the equal of Who's Next. Listening to it in it's entirely, in one sitting, can be quite an intense experience. When I get a chance to do just that, I am always both exhilarated and exhausted at the same time. This will grow on you. Do you have a physical copy of this, or a download?
A Quick One - the more I listen to it the more I enjoy it. Really basic rock and roll but it works. John’s finest hour.
The bizarre decision to have every member write material for this album (including non-writers Roger and Keith) make this easily their strangest sounding album. It also has a sinister, dark undertone to it which only adds to it's weirdness. John's finest hour? As a songwriter...probably, although his best songs were yet to come. As a musician though, he'd laid the foundations, but was only still getting started.

I'll get back to the rest a little later.

Underclass Hero is so underrated for mine, I was in my teens when it dropped and I remember my Sister worked at Sanity so she brought it home for me on the release day, I sat on my floor and listened to it, hated it. Now I’m in my mid twenties I appreciate it a lot more. Can’t seem to get into SBM or 13 Voices, although 13 Voices is better than SBM IMO, which you seem to share.

Mine would be:
1. All Killer No Filler
2. Chuck
3. Does This Look Infected?
4. Underclass Hero
5. 13 Voices
6. Screaming Bloody Murder
Underclass Hero is a good album and I would put it on before a lot of others from other bands but I just doesnt have the same punch as Chuck, AKNF and DTLI?. When I think of Sum 41 I think of songs like Hell Song, In Too Deep, Still Waiting and Fat Lip. 13 Voices was a step back in the right direction for Sum 41 but who knows if theyll ever get back to their glory days?

Underclass Hero is a good album and I would put it on before a lot of others from other bands but I just doesnt have the same punch as Chuck, AKNF and DTLI?. When I think of Sum 41 I think of songs like Hell Song, In Too Deep, Still Waiting and Fat Lip. 13 Voices was a step back in the right direction for Sum 41 but who knows if theyll ever get back to their glory days?

I get that. That was my problem with it when I first listened to it and many years after it’s release, most of it just didn’t have that Sum 41 feel. It’s defintely a lot more “emo” and even bordering on sounding more like a My Chemical Romance release. In fact atleast 2 or 3 songs on Underclass Hero are pretty much rip offs of MCR songs haha. I still hold out hope they release something like Chuck again, I can’t see them going back to a DTLI? Sound or Underclass Hero. Brownsounds reason for leaving (IIRC) was because he wanted to explore the heavier side and continue on with the Chuck sound. Now that he’s back I think that’s the road they’ll continue down and Deryck seems to be really influenced by bands like Metallica and G’n’R right now.

Also, I miss Stevo32. Frank doesn’t cut it.

No surprise here. In my opinion this is among the top handful of albums ever made, by anyone, and arguably the best. I actually disagree with you on a couple of points. While we can all wonder how this would have turned out if it had been put out as the double album Lifehouse set, with the 7 or 8 missing songs, I think the track listing and sequence are pretty close to perfect. I think of this album as The Who going into the studio knowing they are the best band in the world...and then proving it.

The other point I disagree on is the "Sgt. Pepper good" bit. No offence meant, but I consider Sgt. Pepper to be the most overrated album of all time. It doesn't even make my Beatles Top 5. Who's Next absolutely slaughters it.

Each to their own. I don't think Sgt Pepper is the greatest album of all time but it certainly is one of the most important. Who's Next is a rollercoaster from start to finish. One aspect this album does that beats any other album in history is the opening and closing songs. The opening synthesizer in Baba O'Riley is the best intro in rock and roll, and Won't Get Fooled Again to wrap things up really works well, and you could say makes you reflect on the entire LP as a whole. No better combination of intro+outro in the contemporary era.

I love this album too. The 1995 remix and the more recent remastered original mix versions - both mono and stereo - are essential in my opinion (if I had to choose one it would be the recent original stereo mix download...just glorious). This album has aged remarkably well. The idea of doing the album as a pirate radio station complete with jingles and ads is pure genius, and is my favourite concept of all "concept" albums. I don't think The Who ever sounded as melodic as they did on this.

The 1995 reissue has some real gems on it too. 'Jaguar', 'Melancholia', 'Early Morning Cold Taxi' and 'Glow Girl' are all awesome tracks. I seem to be one of few Who fans who enjoys 'Silas Stingy'. It's a weird ass song but it's very easygoing and catchy.

Your opinion will most likely change as you get older. I was only 15 when I first bought this album (I now have 5 versions of it in various mixes and masterings), and even though I liked it straight away, I now consider it almost the equal of Who's Next. Listening to it in it's entirely, in one sitting, can be quite an intense experience. When I get a chance to do just that, I am always both exhilarated and exhausted at the same time. This will grow on you. Do you have a physical copy of this, or a download?
Just a download for now but I've been on the lookout for vinyls for quite some time. Hopefully one will pop up. I'm about to go away for a week with little internet so maybe I'll pop down for an hour and really appreciate it.

The bizarre decision to have every member write material for this album (including non-writers Roger and Keith) make this easily their strangest sounding album. It also has a sinister, dark undertone to it which only adds to it's weirdness. John's finest hour? As a songwriter...probably, although his best songs were yet to come. As a musician though, he'd laid the foundations, but was only still getting started.
Yeah perhaps I exaggerated with John here, his best stuff was yet to come but this was by far his best effort to date. 'Boris The Spider' and 'Whiskey Man' are two of the best songs on the album. The album definitely has that dark, murky feel you mentioned, which didn't really appear in any other album. Perhaps it's more to do with John's influence as a few of his later contributions had a similar feel, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde for instance (love that song). A Quick One While He's Away is sheer genius and perhaps a top five song of theirs.

Just a download for now but I've been on the lookout for vinyls for quite some time. Hopefully one will pop up. I'm about to go away for a week with little internet so maybe I'll pop down for an hour and really appreciate it.
If it's the recent download you have, that's the original mix. Although I do like the '95 remix as well. You'll need 81 minutes to listen to it from start to finish.
The 1995 reissue has some real gems on it too. 'Jaguar', 'Melancholia', 'Early Morning Cold Taxi' and 'Glow Girl' are all awesome tracks. I seem to be one of few Who fans who enjoys 'Silas Stingy'. It's a weird ass song but it's very easygoing and catchy.
I like "Silas Stingy" too. Typical Entwistle track. Catchy, engaging, and really weird. "Melancholia" is the perfect example of a hidden gem of a song. I love it. And how about that pile driving, galloping bass rhythm in the final verse. Shivers down my spine stuff.

Tommy I’ve actually never listened to the studio album but the live at Leeds/Isle of Wight versions are both brilliant. I’ll squeeze the actual album into my schedule one day.
It's worth a listen. There's some seriously great music on there. If you come across the single disc remaster that came out around 1995, that's the one to get. Failing that, the 2013 2CD edition with the live set from 1969 is pretty great too.
Live At Leeds/Live At The Isle Of Wight are both amazing live albums and my unpopular opinion is that the Isle Of Wight album is better and had it been released immediately after recording rather than in 1987, it would be known much more than it is.
There's another one too. The Live At Hull album, that was recorded the night before Leeds is right up there as well. Personally, I rate Live At Leeds on top (of any other live album too) of the other two. All three are great. I do prefer watching the Isle Of Wight set rather than listening to it. The other live material worth getting on DVD (apart from The Kids Are Alright if course) are the Kilburn/London Coliseum, Live In Texas '75, and the Royal Albert Hall show from 2000. All are brilliant.
I like Odds And Sods, and Rarities, both stacked with non-album songs and B-sides, many of which are better than the songs that got to the albums.
It's incredible how much quality non-album Who material there is. Singles, B-sides, EP tracks, and stuff that was never released at all. Who's Missing and Two's Missing are two other rarities albums, although probably only available on download these days.
The Who By Numbers left a bad taste in my mouth though. I’ve read positive reviews but to me it was bland and completely uninspired. Any album that has Squeeze Box as its main event fails my test. Imagine A Man was the best of the lot.
This the one that divides even hard core Who fans. The younger fans don't like it, and the over 30's love it. This has - to me - only gotten better with age, and as such, I rank it at #3 overall in their studio canon. And as the album steadily grows on you as you get older (and it will), you eventually realise that "Squeeze Box" is easily the weakest track on the album, and completely at odds with the quality of the writing and playing on the rest of the album.
Who Are You, Face Dances and It’s Hard I haven’t gotten around to, and I’m not desperate to either. If I get around to it, I’ll go in chronological order. Endless Wire isn’t even The Who and as such I have no interest. It’s Not Enough was a nice little ditty on the Greatest Hits album but that’s all I needed.
If I may, just briefly.

Who Are You - Good, slightly uneven album. Worth getting for the full length title track, Entwistle's "Trick Of The Light", and two or three others. Easily the best of these three.

Face Dances - Let down by incredibly bland production. No Moon, of course, but "You Better You Bet, "Daily Records", "Another Tricky Day", and Entwistle's ""The Quiet One" are all really good.

It's Hard - Better production than it's predecessor, but slightly inferior material. "Eminence Front", "Cry If You Want", "I've Known No War", and to a lesser degree the title track, are standouts.
Endless Wire isn’t even The Who and as such I have no interest. It’s Not Enough was a nice little ditty on the Greatest Hits album but that’s all I needed.
I treat Endless Wire as a Pete solo album that features Roger. Good on them for making what is a pretty good album, in all honesty, but without The Ox, it just isn't The Who.

There's one album you haven't mentioned. And it's an essential one. The debut, My Generation. The blueprint for garage rock, punk rock, and every other form of hard rock that followed. In my opinion one of the most influential albums of all time.

Last edited:
It's incredible how much quality non-album Who material there is. Singles, B-sides, EP tracks, and stuff that was never released at all. Who's Missing and Two's Missing are two other rarities albums, although probably only available on download these days.

Please excuse my two-week absence. "Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde" is an absolutely elite song and John's best imo. "Let's See Action" is a very good effort - that soft middle-of-song verse where Roger and Pete exchange vocals gets me every time. And "I Don't Know Myself" is one of Lifehouse's victims - great studio recording and the performance at the Isle Of Wight is probably my favourite live song they recorded.

There's another one too. The Live At Hull album, that was recorded the night before Leeds is right up there as well. Personally, I rate Live At Leeds on top (of any other live album too) of the other two. All three are great. I do prefer watching the Isle Of Wight set rather than listening to it. The other live material worth getting on DVD (apart from The Kids Are Alright if course) are the Kilburn/London Coliseum, Live In Texas '75, and the Royal Albert Hall show from 2000. All are brilliant.

Oh boy I love watching the Isle Of Wight set - John's skeleton suit is the worst he ever wore in contrast to his trendy, fashionable outfits and it ended up being his most famous. I cannot take my eyes off Keith though, he completely steals the show. My favourite non Leeds/Isle Of Wight recording is the performance of "A Quick One while He's Away" at that Rolling Stones circus thingy, on The Kids Are Alright film and soundtrack. I've heard a fair bit about "Live At Texas '75"

Who Are You - Good, slightly uneven album. Worth getting for the full length title track, Entwistle's "Trick Of The Light", and two or three others. Easily the best of these three.

Face Dances - Let down by incredibly bland production. No Moon, of course, but "You Better You Bet, "Daily Records", "Another Tricky Day", and Entwistle's ""The Quiet One" are all really good.

It's Hard - Better production than it's predecessor, but slightly inferior material. "Eminence Front", "Cry If You Want", "I've Known No War", and to a lesser degree the title track, are standouts.

I gave "Who Are You" a listen - pretty good album. Certainly not their best, but it's creative and diverse. The sad part - Keith's magic is gone. His fills on "Trick Of The Light" (album's highlight after the title track) bring him back to peak days but otherwise, he's slow and boring. The title track is a classic, and gets better every time I listen to it, and I see it as one of Roger's strongest recordings. Roger isn't in his best form here either though - it's like he's been handed a sheet of paper and told to sing what is on it; there's not enough heart. On a happy note, I really appreciate John's '905' despite most reviews condemning the song. I wish John's solo work was much like The Who's sound - he has such a good voice but his own work is just blegh

"Eminence Front" was a really poor overlooking from my end - really good song both in studio and live. I've given a listen to a few songs in the last couple of weeks on Face Dances and It's Hard but I just can't get into it. Again, there's just no real effort from Roger in the later stuff. I like rock and roll and I like new wave (I'd call their later stuff new wave), but Pete just can not pull it off.

I treat Endless Wire as a Pete solo album that features Roger. Good on them for making what is a pretty good album, in all honesty, but without The Ox, it just isn't The Who.

Oh how ignorant I was to assume the bass was a useless instrument in music when I was younger. John Paul Jones reversed my stance on this and Entwistle just makes me feel dumb. If there has ever been such thing as a lead bassist, it's him.

There's one album you haven't mentioned. And it's an essential one. The debut, My Generation. The blueprint for garage rock, punk rock, and every other form of hard rock that followed. In my opinion one of the most influential albums of all time.
Yes of course. Roger's raw, edgy vocals are awesome to go back and listen to. The Good's Gone is my favourite non-single on the standard release but the deluxe edition has some really good tunes - "Circles", "Anyway Anyhow Anywhere" and "Instant Party Mixture"

Please excuse my two-week absence.
Think nothing of it, dear boy.
"Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde" is an absolutely elite song and John's best imo. "Let's See Action" is a very good effort - that soft middle-of-song verse where Roger and Pete exchange vocals gets me every time. And "I Don't Know Myself" is one of Lifehouse's victims - great studio recording and the performance at the Isle Of Wight is probably my favourite live song they recorded.
Yep. I would put "Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde in John's top 10 or just outside. "Let's See Action" is just a wonderful song, and that middle eight section is sublime. "I Don't Know Myself" is, along with "Too Much Of Anything" and the brilliant "Pure And Easy", one of my favourites from the aborted Lifehouse project.
Oh boy I love watching the Isle Of Wight set - John's skeleton suit is the worst he ever wore in contrast to his trendy, fashionable outfits and it ended up being his most famous. I cannot take my eyes off Keith though, he completely steals the show.
He's exactly the same on the 1969 London Coliseum show. That one may be even better, of that's possible. It's part of the Live At Kilburn release (which was Keith's penultimate live performance).
My favourite non Leeds/Isle Of Wight recording is the performance of "A Quick One while He's Away" at that Rolling Stones circus thingy, on The Kids Are Alright film and soundtrack.
Mine too. And it must be one of reasons, if not the reason, that the Stones didn't release it until 27 years later. And even then, The Who were placed second song in on the DVD, instead of immediately preceeding the headliners, which was where they actually performed. At their peak, nobody could follow The Who onstage. The only artist who did it and was able to hold his own, was Jimi Hendrix, and he has to set fire to his guitar to do it (I still think he didn't need to do that, but he must have thought it couldn't hurt, lol).
I gave "Who Are You" a listen - pretty good album. Certainly not their best, but it's creative and diverse. The sad part - Keith's magic is gone. His fills on "Trick Of The Light" (album's highlight after the title track) bring him back to peak days but otherwise, he's slow and boring. The title track is a classic, and gets better every time I listen to it, and I see it as one of Roger's strongest recordings. Roger isn't in his best form here either though - it's like he's been handed a sheet of paper and told to sing what is on it; there's not enough heart. On a happy note, I really appreciate John's '905' despite most reviews condemning the song. I wish John's solo work was much like The Who's sound - he has such a good voice but his own work is just blegh
I feel the same way about "905". I've always loved that song, and it's in my favourite tracks from the album, along with "Trick Of The Light", "Guitar And Pen" and the title track. It's a good album and has aged pretty well.
"Eminence Front" was a really poor overlooking from my end - really good song both in studio and live. I've given a listen to a few songs in the last couple of weeks on Face Dances and It's Hard but I just can't get into it. Again, there's just no real effort from Roger in the later stuff. I like rock and roll and I like new wave (I'd call their later stuff new wave), but Pete just can not pull it off.
There's about half a good album there on each one. I just pick out the best 5 or so from each one and listen to it like that. And Pete - allegedly - holding songs back for his solo albums didn't help.
Oh how ignorant I was to assume the bass was a useless instrument in music when I was younger. John Paul Jones reversed my stance on this and Entwistle just makes me feel dumb. If there has ever been such thing as a lead bassist, it's him.
For some reason I was attracted to the bass at a young age. So when it came time to learn an instrument, it was an easy choice. And with Entwistle, and to a lesser degree Jack Bruce and John Paul Jones, I had a role model that I could never fail to learn from. Even now, he's head and shoulders above the next best (Jack Bruce), in my opinion. No wonder no other band has ever sounded anything like them...how do you copy Entwistle and Moon? Impossible.
Yes of course. Roger's raw, edgy vocals are awesome to go back and listen to. The Good's Gone is my favourite non-single on the standard release but the deluxe edition has some really good tunes - "Circles", "Anyway Anyhow Anywhere" and "Instant Party Mixture"
It's quite an album. The unsettling venom of the proto-punk "The Good's Gone", "Much Too Much", and the incredible title track; the glorious power pop of "The Kids Are Alright"; a look at what they were only a few months earlier with 3 tough R&B covers; and even a glimpse of what they must have sounded like onstage in 1965 with the brutal surf-punk of "The Ox".

Moon's drumming on that album is nothing short of incredible.

Last edited:
Mogwai
1. Young Team
2. Come On Die Young
3. Mr. Beast
4. Rock Action
5. Happy Songs for Happy People
6. Every Country's Sun
7. The Hawk is Howling
8. Rave Tapes
9. Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will

Counting the soundtracks, squeeze Atomic after Happy Songs... and Zidane and Les Revenants somewhere further down.

Wilco
1. Summerteeth
2. Mermaid Avenue (Billy Bragg and Wilco)
3. Sky Blue Sky
3. A Ghost is Born
4. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
5. Being There
6. Wilco (The Album)
7. A.M.

Haven't really heard much of the newer stuff, so I can't rank the recent albums

Sigur Rós
1. ( )
2. Takk...
3. Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
4. Ágætis byrjun
5. Von
6. Valtari
7. Kveikur

Led Zeppelin
1. Houses of the Holy
2. Led Zeppelin
3. Led Zeppelin IV
4. Physical Graffiti
5. Led Zeppelin III
6. Led Zeppelin II
7. Presence
8. In Through the Out Door

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For Wilco I'd go;

1. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
2. Sky Blue Sky
3. Being There
4. Mermaid Avenue (Bragg/Guthrie)
5. A Ghost is Born
6. The Whole Love
7. Summerteeth
big gap to the rest (which are solid but hardly memorable). No. 5-7 could be in any order, but happy with that for now.

The Oils

I've included the two EPs because how can you not?

1. Head Injuries
2. Diesel and Dust
3. 10-1
4. Red Sails in the Sunset
5. Species Deceases
6. Capricornia
7. Place Without a Postcard
8. Blue Sky Mining
9. Bird Noises
10. Earth and Sun and Moon
11. Midnight Oil
12. Breathe
13. Redneck Wonderland.

If Oils On The Water can be included that would be my fave. Awesome.
2 Red Sails
3 10-1
4 Place Without A Postcard
5 Head Injuries
6 Midnight Oil

Led Zep
1 Led Zep 1
2 Led Zep 2
3 Led Zep 3 - hard to seperate the first 3
4 Led Zep 4
5 Physical Graffiti
6 The Song Remains The Same just for Dazed and Confused
7 Houses of the Holy

Yes:
1 Fragile
2 Close to the Edge
3 The Yes Album
4 Relayer
5 Time and A Word
6 Yessongs
7 Going For The One
8 Yes
9 Tales of Topographic Oceans

Last edited:
1. King for a Day... Fool for a Lifetime
2. We Care a Lot
3. Album of the Year
4. Introduce Yourself
5. Angel Dust
6. Sol Invictus
7. The Real Thing

Angel dust at 5? Its one of the best rocks albums of all time :)

1. Angel Dust
2. Album of the year
3. The real thing
4. King for a day
5. Sol Invictus

Metallica

1=3. Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, And Justice for All (honestly cant decide which is my favourite between the 3)
4. Black Album
5. Death Magnetic (unpopular opinion but i generally do prefer it over Kill em All)
6. Kill em All
7. Load
8. St. Anger
9. Reload

We are fairly close.

1. Master of Puppets
2. Ride the Lightning
3. Death Magnetic
4. The Black Album
5. ...And Justice for All
6. Load
7. Kill em All
8. Hardwired
9. ReLoad
10. St Anger

We are fairly close.

1. Master of Puppets
2. Ride the Lightning
3. Death Magnetic
4. The Black Album
5. ...And Justice for All
6. Load
7. Kill em All
8. Hardwired
9. ReLoad
10. St Anger

Fairly similar, and i think I prefer Reload over St. Anger nowadays. As for Hardwired, I think if have it similar, maybe slightly higher to yours.
Nice to see Load at 6 getting a little more love than the usual.

in the pub the other night and my mate named his five favourite floyd albums.
and then asked me for mine.
i said mate that is like asking me to name who my favourite offspring is. it is
an impossible task, when every album is so good and different in it's own way.

just like my kids.

Last edited:
Autechre (just official LPs);

1. Untilted
2. Confield
3. Amber
4. Chiastic Slide
5. Exai
6. Draft 7.30
7. Quaristice
8. Tri Repetae
9. Oversteps
10. Elseq (still digesting, although Elseq1 is higher)
11. LP5

Love em all, and probably spent the least time with LP5. 1&2 and 3&4 are virtually the same, and the top 5 are all in my 50 all-time favourites. I still haven't heard Incunabula in full (although been familiar with Kalpol and Basscadet for many years). I've been saving it for a cruel gap between LPs, but with ae's regular release reliability, often accompanying EPs, increasingly satiating discography, etc, I just haven't felt the desperation as of yet. Even the gap between L Event and the AE Live releases was only a tad over two years. Most of their EPs are also really good value, the Live stuff was sensational, and I'm fond of stuff like Lego Feet.
Update on my children (just the "studio albums"):
1. Untilted
2. Confield
3. Amber
4. Chiastic Slide
5. NTS Sessions 1-4 (for now)
6. Exai
7. Draft 7.30
8. Quaristice
9. Tri Repetae
10. Oversteps
11. Elseq 1-5
12. LP5

Still haven't gotten around to Incunabula. Given there has been over 21 hours of new official content in the last 2.5 years.

So if Genesis reform Richmond can be good again?

There is only Genesis then Exodus, no going back, only forward to (Jake) King(s), Matthew (Knights), Mark (Chaffey), Luke (McGuane) and John (Northey). And now Damien :fire: Not even Rob Walls McGregor, Danny Boy or Braveheart Wallace could come to the rescue.

Lol, these posts didn't age well.

attempt at the Arctic Monkeys:
1. Suck it and See
2. AM
3. Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
4. Humbug
5. Favourite Worst Nightmare
6. Tranquility Base Hotel + Casino

The first five are all classics to me, and the latest is a welcome decent return, even if well behind 5th for now.

One of those bands where if someone picked any of these as their favourite, or ranked them in reverse, I'd be fine with that, it's all good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back