Ranking Richmond’s players by Importance to our chances of Winning

Apr 27, 2014
Abandoned toilets at Coburg Footy ground
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
A different take is that our most important players are the so called bottom six, if the better players hold their form then they become crucial...
Soldo, Short, Broad, Ellis, Castagna, Baker would be our least rated players.
Sorry I missed your post as I went down the same road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cdog71

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
If same 22 for rest of finals

1 Grimes
2 Vlaustin
3 Martin
4 Prestia
5 Reiwoldt
6 Edwards
7 Lambert
8 Lynch
9 Astbury
10 Cotchin
11 Soldo
12 Houli
14 Caddy
15 Rioli
16 Graham
17 Ellis
18 Bolton
19 Nankervis
20 Broad
21 Baker
22 Short

BKM78

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Given the current state of play Dylan Grimes is without a shadow of a doubt our most crucial player when it comes to winning. Honestly, with Rance out, if he went down or got smashed I don’t see how we could beat a top 4 side. Our backline would be in disarray.
I think we can win without Dusty going ape, or meatball having 30, obviously with significant trouble, but doable, we can cover, but no Sir Dylan...no no no....without Sir Dylan we are fu**ethed

DyerDyerisms

Draftee
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
The role of Broad in our system gives us more freedom, as it has allowed Grimes to cover Rances role and him to slot into a more Grimeseque role of the last couple years. It is always good to have a tall, and athletic defender playing on both small, medium, and talls, allowing vlaustain and the running defenders more freedom. Though, definitely agree with the sentiment that we need the bottom six to play there best footy at the tail end.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Tokyo
AFL Club
Richmond
The role of Broad in our system gives us more freedom, as it has allowed Grimes to cover Rances role and him to slot into a more Grimeseque role of the last couple years. It is always good to have a tall, and athletic defender playing on both small, medium, and talls, allowing vlaustain and the running defenders more freedom. Though, definitely agree with the sentiment that we need the bottom six to play there best footy at the tail end.
WOW fisrt post...welcome aboard DD... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom