Ranking the "big six" strikers

Remove this Banner Ad

In relative to price tags, absolutely. In terms of performance, I'd have Renato Sanches up there. Krychowiak had a massive fall from grace too given where he was with Sevilla a couple of years ago.
Great call on both here.

Iheanacho scored a belter this morning.
I thought we weren't counting goals in matches that don't matter? :D

All relative.
I actually said “relatively”. Problem is Chelsea fans have been spoilt rotten over the years that now one season outside the top four and they collectively melt. The club will never get off this conveyor belt of short term managers because of that. There’s a very short term culture about Chelsea

I actually said “relatively”. Problem is Chelsea fans have been spoilt rotten over the years that now one season outside the top four and they collectively melt. The club will never get off this conveyor belt of short term managers because of that. There’s a very short term culture about Chelsea
This is their second season outside the top four, though.

Might be a short term culture. But they win.

This is their second season outside the top four, though.

Might be a short term culture. But they win.
It’s probably going to get harder for them to win from now on though with the money City and united spend. Will be interesting to see where they can go from now. Short term fixes may no longer be enough. Even getting back into the top four is no given

Morata I still have hope for. Started the season in fine form and showed what he is capable of. There's always promise when you can still create chances when you're not in top touch, convert a few of those away and you're looking at a different story. It's obvious that he is a confidence player though, so hopefully next season we do a bit better.

Bakayoko is a different kettle of fish though. I really hope he had an ongoing injury that will be managed during the off-season or else we are looking at money down the drain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Vardy belongs in the conversation.

Has hit 57 goals in the PL over the last 3 seasons. Came top 5 in goals twice. Did have a down year in 16/17 (13 goals). Record against the 'big 6' is one of the best in the league.

Also gets his fair share of assists. 15 in the last 3 seasons.
Vardy is good but he is obviously a rung or so lower than the likes of Auba, Kane, Salah etc

What have people made of Rom this season? Started well, faded out, a bit up and down, then was pretty consistent (I think).

Kane
Jesus
PEA
Kun (he's kinda played his best football, which is a shame)
Firmino
Lukaku
Laca
Morata
Swap the two City boys and this is spot on imo.

What have people made of Rom this season? Started well, faded out, a bit up and down, then was pretty consistent (I think).

Kane
Jesus
PEA
Kun (he's kinda played his best football, which is a shame)
Firmino
Lukaku
Laca
Morata
Why do you have Jesus so high?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back