Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Kun, Kane and PEA in that order sounds right. Firmino, Jesus, Vardy, Arnautovic, Defoe and Lukaku a tier below. Morata's had a s**t season but he isn't a s**t player. Still think he can get into the top tier of strikers in the league given time.

Bump.

Kane
Aguero
Aubameyang
Firmino
Lukaku
Morata

DloabDjW0AAatzV.jpg

Cannot believe he missed.
All 6 clubs happy enough with their CF options that they didn't buy a starter or back up.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
You could probably make an argument that Salah is our “striker”. Even though he starts out on the right he usually drifts in to the centre and is more often than not the most advanced of the front three.
Yeah its hilarious how FPL still gives him midfield status

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Kane = Aguero> Firmino = Aubameyang > Lukaku>>> Morata.

Wouldn't be surprised to have to substitute Morata for Giroud in that list some point soon as he usurps his starting role.

Dec 2, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
There’s a reason he’s at Arsenal mate. And looks like a lot of fans want him out wide to accommodate Lacazette lol and to be fair I don’t blame them after Aubameyang’s start to the season.

seem to go well once he was shifted out and lacazette brought on vs west ham.....but it WAS west ham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
What are auba and laca's goals/mins per goal?

I actually rate laca as a better striker than auba, auba seems to get on the end of things a lot more though, he's got that pace and scores a lot of goals whereas laca works hard for the team, defends and links up with team mates well who also has a lethal finish on him as well, both very good players who offer different things

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Morata is s**t though. You cant change my mind chef haha

To me it's all in his head, as Sarri has stated he's mentally fragile. If he can get his head right he's got all the tools to be a good striker.

That being said credit where credits due, He's out performing guys like Firmino and Lukaku so thats not bad for a s**t striker.

To me it's all in his head, as Sarri has stated he's mentally fragile. If he can get his head right he's got all the tools to be a good striker.

That being said credit where credits due, He's out performing guys like Firmino and Lukaku so thats not bad for a s**t striker.

Lukaku is pretty s**t though.

He's been a bit of a beast for the past few years but is Lukaku bulked up a bit too much now?

Doesn't really help him playing Jose football either, reckon with someone behind him or alongside him he would be much better.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
He's been a bit of a beast for the past few years but is Lukaku bulked up a bit too much now?

Doesn't really help him playing Jose football either, reckon with someone behind him or alongside him he would be much better.

I was thinking this just the other day

In fairness, he isn't wrong. You probably mention the whole City/oil/slaves thing more than anyone on here on almost a daily basis.
Chortle.
Some things never change :p

Lacazette moving up the list by the week too.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Chortle.
Some things never change :p

Lacazette moving up the list by the week too.
Yeah Laca has come a long way under Emery. Definitely looking every bit worth the 50m odd we paid. His work rate and link up play is very, very good.

I'd definitely take Kun and Kane ahead of him. Firmino is a funny one because he's having a quieter season than last, they're quite hard to split IMO. Firmino when he is in form is a very, very good option to have up front.

Rom is more miss than hit these days. Morata needs to prove himself to be consistent.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
What are auba and laca's goals/mins per goal?

I actually rate laca as a better striker than auba, auba seems to get on the end of things a lot more though, he's got that pace and scores a lot of goals whereas laca works hard for the team, defends and links up with team mates well who also has a lethal finish on him as well, both very good players who offer different things
Laca has way better technique and is probably a more rounded player

So probably right there

Auba probably the better poacher though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back