Ranking the "big six" strikers

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez if we had a competent striker this season we'd probably be pushing City for second.

Hopefully the goal pig can fill that hole.
I’ve done a backflip. Hungry Higuain will bang em in.

It's hard because a lot of the forwards are all different types of forwards.

Firmino is by far the best false 9 of the bunch.

Auba/Kun/Kane it's pretty much take your pick.

Laca is bloody good too.

Tammy is good and showing lots of promise but needs to do more

Rashford/Greenwood the same.

Throw Vardy into this bunch too and it becomes interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Auba has been better than Kane since Kane’s injury in January. Not going to lie about that. Kane still more valuable due to age

Kane’s better than Auba. Much better all round player. His passing is now as good as his finishing

Probably yes, but my rankings were based on them being strikers.
That’s a bit silly me old china. Surely what makes a beast of a striker is more than just his finishing? I do agree that Auba’s finishing is on Harry’s level though

There are so many variables if you start looking at finer details though IMO. To me, Kun is the best of this bunch.

Auba's passing isn't great, I agree, but he's also much faster than Kane (so does that offset his poorer passing?)

And Firmino is by far the best passer of the bunch mentioned.

So many variables.

There are so many variables if you start looking at finer details though IMO. To me, Kun is the best of this bunch.

Auba's passing isn't great, I agree, but he's also much faster than Kane (so does that offset his poorer passing?)

And Firmino is by far the best passer of the bunch mentioned.

So many variables.
Think Kane & Aubs are on Kun’s level for finishing, he just has a better supply line than both.

That’s a bit silly me old china. Surely what makes a beast of a striker is more than just his finishing? I do agree that Auba’s finishing is on Harry’s level though

18 in 22 in the UCL
142 from 143 club/country since 2017.

No shame in it for PEA but a rung below he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back