NFL Ranking the Teams - Most Liked to Most Disliked

Remove this Banner Ad

You wanted a call when Seattle won something - ring ring ring - the call has been placed.

You don't have to answer even though you did request it!!!

I'm starting to see how you get your post count up over such a short period, you just type the same thing over and over again.

Most boring internet conversation I've had since completing an on-line survey for on-line surveys.

I'm starting to see how you get your post count up over such a short period, you just type the same thing over and over again.

Most boring internet conversation I've had since completing an on-line survey for on-line surveys.
Tough couple of years for the 49s. A couple of Kap chokes while you had to watch a divisional foe grab glory.

Tough couple of years for the 49s. A couple of Kap chokes while you had to watch a divisional foe grab glory.

You can't even divert a conversation properly. It's the 49ers.

For the record, why would they be tough years just because the Seahawks won a SuperBowl? I guess in your fragile tether to reality seeing other people succeed must make your life suck a lot.

You can't even divert a conversation properly. It's the 49ers.

For the record, why would they be tough years just because the Seahawks won a SuperBowl? I guess in your fragile tether to reality seeing other people succeed must make your life suck a lot.

2013 - Go into a Super bowl heavy favourites and lose a game you should have won - ask me about the 98 Roos!!

Then play a divisional rival to head back to the Superbowl and miss out by a Sherman finger tip!!

That is a really tough 2 years and every right to be known as the Whiners.....

That is a really tough 2 years and every right to be known as the Whiners.....

Last 2 years? Try the decade before that....at least I can watch games again every weekend thinking we can win as opposed to looking forward to the Draft in November.

Last 2 years? Try the decade before that....at least I can watch games again every weekend thinking we can win as opposed to looking forward to the Draft in November.
Should be a Falcon fan. Can do both :p
Can watch every week thinking we can a division and go to the playoffs.
While also seeing how shitty we are and a top 10 draft pick.

Should be a Falcon fan. Can do both :p
Can watch every week thinking we can a division and go to the playoffs.
While also seeing how shitty we are and a top 10 draft pick.

It's like betting with house money! I still reckon someone is going to catch fire in the NFC South come December though.

We are three games back and now have to rely on the likes of Dallas, Eagles, Seahawks and the Lions dropping games down the stretch. I said in the preseason the second best team in the NFC West may not make the playoffs and if the playoffs were held today that is exactly what would happen.

This will help you make up your minds! I officially hate my fellow fans. I'm disgusted and speachless, but I'm telling you I didn't hear any frign boy band crap in my trips to foxborough.Lots of ACDC though. But for those others Shame!

Attachments

• IMG_20141119_094254.jpg
    IMG_20141119_094254.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 5
This will help you make up your minds! I officially hate my fellow fans. I'm disgusted and speachless, but I'm telling you I didn't hear any frign boy band crap in my trips to foxborough.Lots of ACDC though. But for those others Shame!

Who the * is Luke Bryan??

Don't mind me some William Joel either!!!!! #gogiants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, did you click play? Could see by the wistful look in his eyes, this ain't for me.

It's the eyes that drew me in!

Who the **** is Luke Bryan??
The singer of the National Anthem at Super Bowl 51
I'm sure Falcon fans will love that one based on that link.

Love
Cincinnati Bengals

Arizona Cardinals
Cleveland Browns
New York Jets
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
Washington Redskins
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Don't Mind
Buffalo Bills
Detroit Lions
New England Patriots
Baltimore Ravens
San Diego Chargers
Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
St.Louis Rams

Don't Like
Miami Dolphins
Pittsburgh Steelers
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Denver Broncos
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks

Hate
Oakland Raiders
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers

Pretty much still the same except the Pats and Steelers would be in the hate category now. And I'm not sure why the Raiders were in my hate category. O don't mind them.

LOVE
1. Denver Broncos (Love 'em and everything they stand for, colour, city, history. The Elway era... what can you say?)

2. Washington Redskins (Best uniforms in the league)
3. Miami Dolphins (in their good uniforms. In their current they go down quite a bit)
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (great uniforms, great history, respect more than anyone. Had some great battles over history)
5. New York Giants (great history, always liked them for some reason)
6. San Francisco 49ers (great uniforms, great history)
7. Dallas Cowboys (great uniforms, great history)
8. Green Bay Packers (great uniforms, great history)
9. Minnesota Vikings (feel sorry for them, cool uniforms)
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (cool team, love Jameis)

DON'T MIND
11. New York Jets (like their uniforms, their teams with Sanchez and Rex were great)
12. Buffalo Bills (the Bills aye?)
13. Houston Texans (uniforms are good, sick defense)
14. Indianapolis Colts (horse bros, Andrew Luck)
15. Chicago Bears (good uniforms)
16. Detroit Lions (MATTHEW STAFFORD)
17. Carolina Panthers (hmmm what can I say?)
18. Atlanta Falcons (s**t uniforms, but Julio)
19. Baltimore Ravens (don't mind their away uniforms, dogged respect. They were probably spot 31 in 2012/13)
20. Philadelphia Eagles (in and out of the don't like category, Wentz is sick and that D when it's on)

EHHHH
21. Tennessee Titans (don't care about you)
22. Los Angeles Rams (don't care about you, could like them if they bring in good uniforms)
23. Cleveland Browns (don't care about you, but still remember that we owned you in the 80s)
24. Cincinnati Bengals (don't care about you, just don't interrupt us or you go in the don't like category)
25. New Orleans Saints (don't care about you)
26. Jacksonville Jaguars (don't care about you)

DON'T LIKE
27. Seattle Seahawks (uniforms are getting worse by the day, respect them when they're good, but when they're bad...)
28. Arizona Cardinals (just... ehhh. Be gone)
29. Los Angeles Chargers (AFC West, but feel a slight bit sorry for them... lol jokes)

HATE
30. New England Patriots (hate, respect, proud that we have had the edge over them in some big games)
31. Kansas City Chiefs (hate hate these campaigners HATE!)
32. Oakland Raiders (THE RAIDER )

Last edited:
Cincinnati Bengals are my team since early 80's when I lived in USA. AFC team.

St. Louis.......damn Los Angeles Rams (In 80's it was the Cardinals, but as I lived in St. Louis they were my 2nd team. So at this stage the Rams arestill my pick of NFC team.

To be honest I like a lot more AFC teams then NFC teams.

Teams I like in a bit of an order

Kansas City Chiefs
Arizona Cardinals
Buffalo Bills
Oakland Raiders
Tennessee Titans
Miami Dolphins
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Atlanta Falcons

OK teams

Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars
San Diego Chargers
Dallas Cowboys
Pittsburgh Steelers
Philidalphia Eagles

Feel sorry for

Cleveland Browns
Washington Redskins

Feel nothing for

Houston Texans
Minnesota Vikings
NY Jets
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Denver Broncos

Dislike

New Orleans Saints
Seattle seahawks
NY Giants
San Francisco 49'ers (not because of Hayne but huge rivalry with Bengals in early 80's)
Chicago Bears
New England Patriots (hate that team)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back