Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm curious now. Imagine we're in some alternate dimension where crazy people coach AFL clubs and you, being the perfect candidate, got the job as St Kilda head coach. How would you be flexible?

All well and good continuously shitposting. How about you offer some solutions?

Many thought Mick Malthouse & Malcolm Blight were crazy - how many flags did they win again?

Im not s**t posting just pointing out Richo's short comings & people like yourself cant cope with it. As I said he is St Kildas coach he must be brilliant?

Solutions I have mentioned plenty. The most pressing is a shake up of Richo's assistants. Get rid of Sexton been at the club too long and shown zip. Replace him with someone like Brett Ratten or John Blakey at least someone who has coached at the level from a sucessful club.

Last edited:
"ST KILDA dominated the AFL Coaches Association Awards on Tuesday night, continuing the momentum generated by a host of re-signings and improved on-field performance this year.

Five out of the seven awards had a Saints connection of some description.

Midfield coach Adam Kingsley was named the Assistant Coach of the Year, joining an illustrious group of current and former senior coaches such as Brendan McCartney, John Longmire and Phil Walsh to have received the accolade.

Director of Coaching Danny Sexton finished second in the award, which is voted on by players and coaches on a 50-50 basis."
http://m.saints.com.au/news/2015-09-30/coaches-voted-best-in-afl

Clearly you know more than the players and coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
didnt you know impatient saint is a gun under 15s coach???

"ST KILDA dominated the AFL Coaches Association Awards on Tuesday night, continuing the momentum generated by a host of re-signings and improved on-field performance this year.

Five out of the seven awards had a Saints connection of some description.

Midfield coach Adam Kingsley was named the Assistant Coach of the Year, joining an illustrious group of current and former senior coaches such as Brendan McCartney, John Longmire and Phil Walsh to have received the accolade.

Director of Coaching Danny Sexton finished second in the award, which is voted on by players and coaches on a 50-50 basis."
http://m.saints.com.au/news/2015-09-30/coaches-voted-best-in-afl

Clearly you know more than the players and coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet its a voluntary vote and he was nominated and the vote loaded by the club?

If he was that good some other club would have poached him by now.

Either way he has acheived heaps of sucess in his coaching days at the Saints hasnt he. We need fresh ideas and fresh eyes he has been at the club for years - too long!

Many thought Mick Malthouse & Malcolm Blight were crazy - how many flags did they win again?

Im not s**t posting just pointing out Richo's short comings & people like yourself cant cope with it. As I said he is St Kildas coach he must be brilliant?

Solutions I have mentioned plenty. The most pressing is a shake up of Richo's assistants. Get rid of Sexton been at the club too long and shown zip. Replace him with someone like Brett Ratten or John Blakey at least someone who has coached at the level from a sucessful club.
I think you over rate yourself to be honest.

If you had the answers and were half as good as you think you are, you'd be coaching a state team at minimum.

When asked how Richo could be more flexible you deflect to assistant coaches. So should we sack them mid season?

If he was coaching in 2005 or even 2009 and we were playing like we are now then you'd have a good case, given the lists at his disposal.

Oh and we did try Blight. How did that turn out?

Ross Lyon is berated for being inflexible and yet we almost won 2 flags with him.

How about we give the coach some time to mature the list, finish the rebuild and get to point where they are capable of executing his preferred game plan?

But I guess its easier to crap from the outside.

Maybe you should contact the club and arrange to meet him so you can show him where he's going wrong and how to fix it?

I'm sure he'd 've happy to do so.

I think you over rate yourself to be honest.

If you had the answers and were half as good as you think you are, you'd be coaching a state team at minimum.

When asked how Richo could be more flexible you deflect to assistant coaches. So should we sack them mid season?

If he was coaching in 2005 or even 2009 and we were playing like we are now then you'd have a good case, given the lists at his disposal.

Oh and we did try Blight. How did that turn out?

Ross Lyon is berated for being inflexible and yet we almost won 2 flags with him.

How about we give the coach some time to mature the list, finish the rebuild and get to point where they are capable of executing his preferred game plan?

But I guess its easier to crap from the outside.

Maybe you should contact the club and arrange to meet him so you can show him where he's going wrong and how to fix it?

I'm sure he'd 've happy to do so.

Good idea can you arrange it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your idea Id hate to interfere...

He's not the one figjamming on the forum dude.

So you coached in 3 leagues yeah? If you're that good, why weren't you a one club coach. How many times did you get sacked?

Maybe you can do it when you drive down to personally pick up your membership in 2021... after we win the flag. Or maybe you won't because you'll be telling us how we should have won it by more goals... if they had listened to you.

How do you know Sexton has shown zip? What makes you say this?

How do you know Sexton has shown zip? What makes you say this?

Because we haven't won a flag in his time, so he must be crap. Then again, on his logic, Sexton hasn't been poached so he must be no good.

What this means is that Ricjo was poached so he must be very good.

Let's play spot the contradiction...

Also, let's not understand his uncanny capacity to view the overall field positions, match ups and coach's instructions from the comfort of his living room watching on TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back