Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Shark officially jumped??

Screen_Shot_2016_07_09_at_7_25_41_PM.png

Amazing waste of time

Jesus christ, can't we all just agree that this bloke is a flog and move on with the game?

If Richo isn't the first to be flexible, he'll never be. We should play players out of position just for the sake of flexibility whilst we're trying to develop a game plan for a side that is only in it's 3rd year of a complete rebuild. Richo is boring, stupid, doesn't make smart decisions. My opinion is of more validity than yours because I coached while you played Auskick, and because of this you know nothing. "If you never played you can't comment". Tell that to Brendan Bolton mate. We get it.

Some absolute horse s**t in this thread over the past 24 hours. Complete drivel.

Mark Twain once said "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".

Lets move on.

Thanks for your compliments fellas have kept me entertained.

You know I criticised Watters about 3 months before he was sacked and smart people like yourselves climbed all over me.

Time will tell lets hope Richo can improve otherwise he will see the same fate!

You know I criticised Watters about 3 months before he was sacked and smart people like yourselves climbed all over me.

Give it a rest champ

your still yet to tell me what richo and the coaching staff are doing wrong tactically, im interested to hear your thoughts

your still yet to tell me what richo and the coaching staff are doing wrong tactically, im interested to hear your thoughts
They are just doing it wrong mate, isn't that enough for you? Geez. Why do you need statements backed up by facts? Campaigner.

Don't come onto a forum if you can't handle someone having a different opinion to yours. It's like vultures circling a dead carcass when a poster doesn't stick to the positive script. He's aloud to have an opinion on anything stkilda whether you agree or not. Seen so many posters get hounded out of here for being different. Very immature, it's a footy forum for crying out loud

Choomah I have stated my concerns and listed numerous changes in the past. But if you have an opinion outside the popular view it just ends up in a 'dog fight'.

Go back and read some of the ITK comments after the interstate losses, these failures are becoming an issue for Richo within the club.

Stay tuned...

Choomah I have stated my concerns and listed numerous changes in the past. But if you have an opinion outside the popular view it just ends up in a 'dog fight'.

Go back and read some of the ITK comments after the interstate losses, these failures are becoming an issue for Richo within the club.

Stay tuned...
so hes tactically limited because not enough players run through the middle? jesus ******* christ lmao, hope he goes to your plan mate and throws coughlan down back and swings dempster forward you tactical genius !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't come onto a forum if you can't handle someone having a different opinion to yours. It's like vultures circling a dead carcass when a poster doesn't stick to the positive script. He's aloud to have an opinion on anything stkilda whether you agree or not. Seen so many posters get hounded out of here for being different. Very immature, it's a footy forum for crying out loud
Allowed

so hes tactically limited because not enough players run through the middle? jesus ******* christ lmao, hope he goes to your plan mate and throws coughlan down back and swings dempster forward you tactical genius !!!!

Are you completely stupid - watch last nights Geelong game. Longmire played Richards as a tall defensive forward to stop Geelongs talls double/triple teaming Buddy. I used that as an example of Richos inability to get a tactical advantage...

having a different opinion is fine, constantly bagging the coach and players at every chance you get is not

Richo inherited the worst list in the AFL. He improved our wins by 50% last year and is on track to do the same this year. Can't see him being sacked anytime soon cobba but you can keep dreaming.

having a different opinion is fine, constantly bagging the coach and players at every chance you get is not

I have criticised Luke Billings before he was dropped and got screamed at. Strange how he is refinding his hunger and work rate in the VFL.
I have criticised Luke Dunstan as I believe he like most players in their career also needs to reset in the VFL.
I have questioned Armo who is out of form.
I have criticised and questioned some aspects of Richo's coaching since the Adelaide disaster.

I know people dont like reading it but its hardly a constant.

Can we really call this early in either way?

He may be a premiership coach, he may not be.

Is anyone right or wrong, yet?
Great, now he's the Schrodinger's Cat of Coaches.

What's with this idea that someone that has a negative assertion should never be questioned? If you're going to suggest that someone is allowed to have a different opinion, am I not allowed to also express my opinion that is incorrect?

Not to mention, this isn't really about opinion. If you make a subjective statement, that's one thing but you don't have right to your own facts.

If your basing your opinions on incorrect information, I'm going to let you know. I make no apologies for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's with this idea that someone that has a negative assertion should never be questioned? If you're going to suggest that someone is allowed to have a different opinion, am I not allowed to also express my opinion that is incorrect?

Not to mention, this isn't really about opinion. If you make a subjective statement, that's one thing but you don't have right to your own facts.

If your basing your opinions on incorrect information, I'm going to let you know. I make no apologies for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good but a bit of pack mentality is happening here & it's clearly reached the bullying stage. Better off being the bigger person & ignoring him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back