Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Savage AF

Savage AF or or just plain stupid AF?

One thing is absolutely guaranteed...this muppet won't be heard from when JB is killing it. He'll go missing just like the nufty on a Saints FB group who bagged Skunk & Paddy relentlessly at the start of the year.

Just a pure troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not exactly true now is it? Hawthorn wanted to keep Kennedy but Sydney offered him a longer and larger contract with the promise he'd get more midfield time.

Not really the point though. I think Eli is still a chance to make it, but I have no idea how you could say he's better than Jack Billings. Templeton has never made it past 13 touches in a game after 14 games, after 3 years. Billings in his second game had 19 touches and 2 goals, in his first year.

Let's not pretend Eli has not had opportunities, he had a few last year and proved he doesn't find enough of the footy, same story this year unfortunately so Richo made him earn his stripes in the VFL. He's got a long way to go if he's going to make it as a footballer, even further if he's going to get anywhere near Billings

The one thing that Eli has that the 'Tin Man' Billings hasnt is aggression and ticker!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back