Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's not get too holier-than-thou, we've all done it or at least been sorely tempted.

I am no beacon of virtue, but have been married 27 years and have never been sorely tempted.

Can look but dont touch.

Then again at his age I would have been on to anything that moves. His biggest mistake was that he got married.

Maybe you're not privvy to the whole story...

Or maybe you think doing that to your family is ok.

But that's fine, call me a hypocrite

Nah, I didn't call you a hypocrite.

I'm definitely not privy to the whole story but I'd contend that no-one is except the people involved. Human relationships are complicated, not sure how any of us feel we have the right to judge them at a distance.

Nah, I didn't call you a hypocrite.

I'm definitely not privy to the whole story but I'd contend that no-one is except the people involved. Human relationships are complicated, not sure how any of us feel we have the right to judge them at a distance.
Yep. People make mistakes. His was to do his kegs over a woman and marry so young.

But now he needs to work through it.

His private life should not be our focus however.
Can he help the STKFC win a flag both on field with his skills and off field by fitting in and training hard?

I am no beacon of virtue, but have been married 27 years and have never been sorely tempted.

Can look but dont touch.

Then again at his age I would have been on to anything that moves. His biggest mistake was that he got married.
Maybe you're not privvy to the whole story...

Or maybe you think doing that to your family is ok.

But that's fine, call me a hypocrite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not condoning his behaviour in fact I don't know anything about it other than what I have read on here and in the paper.

Jakes in a difficult situation at the Bulldogs it seems and he's a bloody great player when on song, he didn't break any laws as far as I know.

If the club wanted him and did their due diligence on him then great, you do all know that this goes on everywhere including our own club.

It looks like the Jiggster will be getting another "vacation" from BigFooty.com

After the disgusting treatment given to my daughter and myself from Port ferals at Adelaide Oval, I've just posted on the Port board with a wee message of " condolence "

I KNOW! Not the done thing, however On this occasion I couldn't give a continental.

Oh, I've just received my "serious infraction" message!

Back to the naughty chair! See you!

Go Saints!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

According to ranga McClure he has spoken to Saints & we have NO interest in Watts. Crisis averted. Carry on.

Lol. The blatant discrimination against people with red hair in this country is next level. Some people legitimately struggle to see people with red hair as actual humans. They can't even be referred to without a derogatory "ranga" term thrown in for good measure.

My best mate of 20 years has red hair, have observed this nonsense first hand for a long time. Has a hot wife, is a good looking guy, earns 500k+ plus as a partner in a law firm, but still gets looked down upon by some in life, often by overweight bogans who have done SFA with their life, all because of the colour of his year. Bizarre.

Sorry to rant, appreciate you are not alone here, just find it weird that redheads continue to be the 1 free kick in this country.

Lol. The blatant discrimination against people with red hair in this country is next level. Some people legitimately struggle to see people with red hair as actual humans. They can't even be referred to without a derogatory "ranga" term thrown in for good measure.

My best mate of 20 years has red hair, have observed this nonsense first hand for a long time. Has a hot wife, is a good looking guy, earns 500k+ plus as a partner in a law firm, but still gets looked down upon by some in life, often by overweight bogans who have done SFA with their life, all because of the colour of his year. Bizarre.

Sorry to rant, appreciate you are not alone here, just find it weird that redheads continue to be the 1 free kick in this country.

I am biased by bad experience. Had a red headed gf once. Never again...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once had a red headed girlfriend - she was crazy asf

One of my best friends is a red head - he's a ******* mutant but I love the bloke like my brother

Peace

Exactly. It´s such a bogan term. Hate it and I´m not a red haired. Redheaded girls are friggin hot. Especially the fiesty Irish, Scottish variety with those accents.

Thats because they are soulless freaks

Love the redheaded girls. The guys...have met plenty. Wouldn't be leaving them alone with my wife or wallet in a hurry. Most likely just coincidence, but experience is experience. Not as bad as Essendon supporters though.

I once had a red headed girlfriend - she was crazy asf

One of my best friends is a red head - he's a ******* mutant but I love the bloke like my brother

Peace

Yep had the crazy red head ex girlfriend too.

You don't think being a lawyer has anything to do with it?

You don't think being a lawyer has anything to do with it?

yeah I have lawyer mates, that's drawing the short straw being red and a lawyer though, the only way to make yourself more popular is to go handing out parking tickets outside hospitals. Only joking, I don't have any issues with redheads except my ex who was a ******* fruit loop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back