Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate from my experience they are ******* mental!

They have a bad track record with my mates too, every one of my mates that went out with red heads reckons they were mental too. The blokes are usually good though.

Lol. The blatant discrimination against people with red hair in this country is next level. Some people legitimately struggle to see people with red hair as actual humans. They can't even be referred to without a derogatory "ranga" term thrown in for good measure.

My best mate of 20 years has red hair, have observed this nonsense first hand for a long time. Has a hot wife, is a good looking guy, earns 500k+ plus as a partner in a law firm, but still gets looked down upon by some in life, often by overweight bogans who have done SFA with their life, all because of the colour of his year. Bizarre.

Sorry to rant, appreciate you are not alone here, just find it weird that redheads continue to be the 1 free kick in this country.
FMD, we're ranting about calling people ranga's now.

We need some good news cause we've lost our marbles here

Lol. The blatant discrimination against people with red hair in this country is next level. Some people legitimately struggle to see people with red hair as actual humans. They can't even be referred to without a derogatory "ranga" term thrown in for good measure.

My best mate of 20 years has red hair, have observed this nonsense first hand for a long time. Has a hot wife, is a good looking guy, earns 500k+ plus as a partner in a law firm, but still gets looked down upon by some in life, often by overweight bogans who have done SFA with their life, all because of the colour of his year. Bizarre.

Sorry to rant, appreciate you are not alone here, just find it weird that redheads continue to be the 1 free kick in this country.

Yes but they're angry, mutant mistakes that shouldn't exist for the most part. There I said it. It's like God finished creating everything and then accidentally spilt some person formula into some dog s**t and bam, rangas popped out.

God's clowns.

popping-champagne-cork-bd0kh5.jpg

According to my sources we have Kelly signed sealed and delivered. Take that to the bank.
Your sources ie your parrots?

nExusHeLenBACK please confirm you are not me!! I'm very honoured that you have based your name on my original nic.

I'd rather red hair than no hair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yer if we want a bloke that couldn't stick a tackle and is scared of his own shadow and chases girls of questionable age... by all means go after Menzel

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gotra love those who constantly look at the negative of a player rather than a positive.

Guessing you've never coached anything

Dont watch if you hate the teams
I only half watched it while I caught up on this forum - possibly most boring night on the forum ever. Plus I am on a phone and my plugger66 block doesn't seem to work on it.... Not a good night all round

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

I only half watched it while I caught up on this forum - possibly most boring night on the forum ever. Plus I am on a phone and my plugger66 block doesn't seem to work on it.... Not a good night all round

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

So you chose to watch teams you "hate" and then complain like a tool about god knows what.
Yep solid base for valid opinion... NOT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back