Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats because they are soulless freaks

Pretty lame to be honest. Its all been done to death. Even lamer when put in the context of u are probably a parent and passing on (or already have), this kind of attitide down to the next generation. Would be hilarious if you end up with grandkids with redhair. One of my nephews is copping this sort of crap at school at the moment. Not hard to see where it comes from.

Your next comment about rather been dead than red was particularly ironic, given that I have 4-5 good mates and family members that are redheads and I can assure you, they would rather be dead than mow lawns for a living.

Different perspectives I guess.

Pretty lame to be honest. Its all been done to death. Even lamer when put in the context of u are probably a parent and passing on (or already have), this kind of attitide down to the next generation. Would be hilarious if you end up with grandkids with redhair. One of my nephews is copping this sort of crap at school at the moment. Not hard to see where it comes from.

Your next comment about rather been dead than red was particularly ironic, given that I have 4-5 good mates and family members that are redheads and I can assure you, they would rather be dead than mow lawns for a living.

Different perspectives I guess.

Bill goes WHACK!

Very nice.

My son has a bit of the Irish ginger & he's got every single one of the flogs on here covered for personality, sporting talent & love of the Saints. And to boot, At 7 years of age he's probably had more girlfriends already than most of the deadset knuckleheads on here.

Bravo Bill, thanks for reminding me to mow my lawn tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The longer this week drags on the more I want to see Adelaide win the flag.

Richmond s**t everywhere around Melbourne. Definitely getting ahead of themselves. Need it stopped.

Yep the supporters are excited. That's really getting ahead of themselves. Not. Wish we had their number and passion and more importantly a supporters area which unfortunately we don't have.

Yep the supporters are excited. That's really getting ahead of themselves. Not. Wish we had their number and passion and more importantly a supporters area which unfortunately we don't have.
You wouldn't know that only the supporters inside the club would know that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That will get the likes your personality needs. By the way loved Saints disco. Just cant understand any of the songs that are mentioned on this thread. Happens when you are old.
Haha

You keep on rambling on about the same old crap. Put me on ignore if you don't want to read what I have to say. I am bored of the same stuff from you all the time.
You keep replying to the same old crap telling people they're rambling on about the same old crap. If you don't like what people have to say put them on ignore :)

You keep replying to the same old crap telling people they're rambling on about the same old crap. If you don't like what people have to say put them on ignore :)
Knew you'd get in on the action. Haha.

Yeah mate I wonder why some feel the need to do it. If I get something wrong I get something wrong. If it's right it's right. Doesn't bother me if people don't like it. It's what drives people like MG away. You get ******s in all walks of life and I guess some reside on BF too.
Don't take banter to heart friend.

Yeah mate I wonder why some feel the need to do it. If I get something wrong I get something wrong. If it's right it's right. Doesn't bother me if people don't like it. It's what drives people like MG away. You get ******s in all walks of life and I guess some reside on BF too.
Yer so if you don't believe MGs stuff your a *****. Makes sense champ :-/

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back