Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol fact? Show me.

I have a friend who was recruited from an Australian company to a huge US firm without ever interviewing. He's exceptional at what he does and it's common in the law too. The best litigators get headhunted on reputation. They might "interview" the but not to check suitability, it's more to discuss figures and privileges. Partners with good client lists are headhunted the same way etc. I could list heaps of industries that have the same process. I'm not talking about morons in a small local firm.

I have a friend who was recruited from an Australian company to a huge US firm without ever interviewing. He's exceptional at what he does and it's common in the law too. The best litigators get headhunted on reputation. They might "interview" the but not to check suitability, it's more to discuss figures and privileges. Partners with good client lists are headhunted the same way etc. I could list heaps of industries that have the same process. I'm not talking about morons in a small local firm.
Litigators are not CEOs.

And I have close friend who was headhunted to build stadiums on China and organise the first ever Michael Jackson tour before he died.

And he was interviewed multiple times.

So your assertion is incorrect.

Litigators are not CEOs.

And I have close friend who was headhunted to build stadiums on China and organise the first ever Michael Jackson tour before he died.

And he was interviewed multiple times.

So your assertion is incorrect.

No it's not, I said the best in any field don't have to interview, it's formality. If they have to go through a thorough process they might just be poorly thought of.

If a CEO gets into a Fortune 500 company and does well they will be chased. It's just how it works, you and Joffa are just trying to do a Plugger and argue for the sake of it. Get on a list like the one below and they will have suitors lined up. If they "interview" it's just formality, you know it's true.

No it's not, I said the best in any field don't have to interview, it's formality. If they have to go through a thorough process they might just be poorly thought of.

If a CEO gets into a Fortune 500 company and does well they will be chased. It's just how it works, you and Joffa are just trying to do a Plugger and argue for the sake of it. Get on a list like the one below and they will have suitors lined up. If they "interview" it's just formality, you know it's true.

Apparently Jeff Bezos was keen but lost out to Matt Finnis because he refused to interview :moustache:

Nice list but no proof lol.

Have you ever been directly involved in such a process?

Last edited:

Umm no, its not true. But I am done with this, no point arguing with someone who has no experience with the process.

I believe he said Steven likely, Battle a chance and Hanners to miss, (leave him out or the rest of the year and stop with this torcher).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Torcher? FMD. It's excruciating witnessing the constant butchering of our language on this site.

Thanks This is BigFooty.com not English class.
I've head this bullshit long enough, I need to respond. Communication is built upon standardised use of language. Even moreso in text based communication.

This is not an academic forum, granted, and some wiggle room is excepted and accepted here. But getting basic grammar and spelling wrong in an age where our devices correct both for us is just lazy and annoying for most readers who bothered to learn that s**t at school.

******* learn. T O R T U R E torture torture torture. Look in a dictionary, read a book or newspaper, even just turn on your ******* spellchecker. Why just guess and spell it phonetically when you can look online and learn a new word? Ah no too much like hard work, just let us guess what you wanted to say.

It's a freaking joke that the Australian government insists all incoming immigrants have a level of ability with the mother tongue that exceeds the ability of Australians themselves.

Rantow vur.

I've head this bulls**t long enough, I need to respond. Communication is built upon standardised use of language. Even moreso in text based communication.

This is not an academic forum, granted, and some wiggle room is excepted and accepted here. But getting basic grammar and spelling wrong in an age where our devices correct both for us is just lazy and annoying for most readers who bothered to learn that s**t at school.

******* learn. T O R T U R E torture torture torture. Look in a dictionary, read a book or newspaper, even just turn on your ******* spellchecker. Why just guess and spell it phonetically when you can look online and learn a new word? Ah no too much like hard work, just let us guess what you wanted to say.

It's a freaking joke that the Australian government insists all incoming immigrants have a level of ability with the mother tongue that exceeds the ability of Australians themselves.

Rantow vur.

Ironic, seeing as you misspelled the second word in your rant. Calm down son!

Ironic, seeing as you misspelled the second word in your rant. Calm down son!
You must be a truly old fart to be calling me son, but yep: I'll cop to that. ******* inevitable really, as is all the deliberately misspelled posts that attempt to bait me. Oh well, I've said me piece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back