Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't watch it. Who do you think you are telling me I can't bag it? I have the right to call a spade a spade. It's trash.. get over it

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love a good tantrum when someone isn’t agreed with by all & sundry.

“It’s my right to have an opinion!”

Which you’ve expressed & has been responded to accordingly.

Move on & talk about our preseason thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading that foxfooty article that said Acres was unstoppable in an AFLX simulation (5 goals in less than a half) is giving me goosebumps. I can't wait until he breaks out.
Pfft its s**t and should be shut down....and if you dont agree with me I will play the victim and get all sooky.

Take that and go watch rugby you potty mouthed islander.

Heres a pic totally unrelated to anything but saw this kent on QandA

Screenshot_20180214-121206.jpg

I'm a heartless animal!

Every now and again I see a convo that seems to skip a beat and doesn't make sense as I read through.

Clicks on ignored content and there you are St BKD !
Quickly changes thread so ignored content doesn't show again.

Don't waste your breath CursingFijian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a ripping post, well done Champ

Still following me around. you really need to talk footy for a change and shock people on here. Now run to the mods even though the only time I comment on you is when you bother to comment on me. Talk footy. Footy is what we are here for. If you want to talk about other things than PM me.

Still following me around. you really need to talk footy for a change and shock people on here. Now run to the mods even though the only time I comment on you is when you bother to comment on me. Talk footy. Footy is what we are here for. If you want to talk about other things than PM me.
Just saying it was a good post

Champ

Whipper snippers at twenty paces...
jim.jpg

Jim approves of this ...

It’s the apathy you and plugger display. You can claim it’s something else but after the last few pages in here that’s precisely what it looks like
“They don’t owe us anything”
“This doesn’t help”
“The club is still here”

These comments do nothing to address the years of mediocrity, in fact they seem to support mediocrity.

On top of that the club has set its own expectations, as I’ve alrwady said saints supporters are remarkably resilient, especially so when we’re told honestly where we are at. So Friday’s result is either a lie from the club about our current state or a complete misstep, either way they should be held accountable, they might not owe us a flag but they owe us that.
Oh for gods sake can you cut it out with the 'holier than thou' crap directed towards people who aren't melting in place like you are?

>These comments do nothing to address the years of mediocrity

Implying anyones comments do?

>in fact they seem to support mediocrity.

Piss off no one supports mediocrity.

Richo has no plan B

Richo can't develop players

Our list sucks

The club hasn't released a feature film explaining what went wrong on Friday

Don't worry everyone i have addressed the mediocrity, expect major improvement this weekend.

>On top of that the club has set its own expectations, as I’ve alrwady said saints supporters are remarkably resilient, especially so when we’re told honestly where we are at. So Friday’s result is either a lie from the club about our current state or a complete misstep, either way they should be held accountable, they might not owe us a flag but they owe us that.

You are drastically overestimating both the impact of what is said on this forum as well as what is being said in it.

Nothing said here holds the club to account. It is comments on an online forum and nothing more. Those not imploding are not letting the club off the hook and those who are are not holding the club to account. Its just posts on a virtual wall. So stop implying that anyone who isn't mashing their keyboard are somehow letting the club off the hook.

Nobody is happy with Fridays result.

Stop saying that some people are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back