Rare Melbourne Autographs

Remove this Banner Ad

I can go one better - a sherrin signed by the entire 2012 squad. Coach mark neeld, star players such as gysberts, bate, morton, blease, strauss, cook, moloney, sellar, tapscott, taggert, bail, tynan, davis plus rookie stars such as magner, sheanan and williams

About good enough for a kick at the park

My dad would let me bounce that one on the concrete

My most treasured item is the 150 Heroes jumper signed by Jack Fitzpatrick.
Have a footy from signed by a bunch of players from various clubs - one of which was James Frawley. Still keeping it though because it still has the sig of one of our players (Michael Hibberd).
Had a 1999 yearbook signed by a ruckman named Mark who wore #40.

Bradly.

Last edited:
Just stumbled across this rare Melbourne autograph page when cleaning out an old box. Pretty impressive. Just thought you might like to see. Some absolute legends.
Sorry guys picture not adding. Will upload when I can. Failed thread lol
Do you have a Jack Hiscock in there?

I have an autograph book lying around somewhere from a lot of the players when Barassi was our coach, plus the great man himself. Household names like Russell Richards. What makes it more (or less depending on your view) interesting is that the book was originally my uncle's book. He was a big Collingwood fan and it was filled with autographs from the 50's and 60's pies teams.

My #11 has some luminaries on it. Rory Taggart, Ricky Petterd, Beamer...
IMG_8862.JPG
Bit of a mixed bag there - Frawley, Clark, Gawn (when he wore 37), Jack Viney and Blease.
IMG_8863.JPG
And this is the jumper signed by The Fitz that I mentioned earlier

I have a 1984 team sheet signed by some pretty big names; Barassi, Flower etc.

You can't buy them anymore.

Other than the massive coffee stain it's in mint condition :thumbsu:
Just tell people Barassi spilt the coffee on it.

The glass broke when I knocked it off a table, which is the only thing that stops it from being priceless.

I bet the person who framed this and listed it on EBay was astonished when there was a bid.

BySDKWCCMAAQ2yq.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also have Steven Tingays first ever autograph.

True story.

His Mum was all over him when I got it - she took a photo and he was embarrassed while the other players were telling me he was the next big thing.
I think Tingay was my first favourite player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back