Society & Culture Rask's nephew is a ****head thread (and all things crap housemates). HE'S GONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't washed his sheets in the 3 months he has been here. They were brand new sheets and pillow cases. This morning I went and stripped his bed and threw it in the washing machine. He said to me, "Did you really take the sheets off my bed". I said, "Yep. They were disgusting". They really were. They felt greasy. I said, "There are sheets in that wardrobe in your room. I'm not going to make the bed for you". He said, "Why not? You took the sheets off". :tearsofjoy:

-Rask. Things that s**t Me, Nov 2023

Any other stories post here.

I actually have no stories to offer tbh.

I lived in a sharehouse in London circa.. 20 years ago to the day, now. And I was the "flatmate" myself for 12 years with my friend. The former- everyone was fine, cleaned up after themselves, etc, no issues whatsoever. And the latter- I paid rent on time, bills almost right away and we kept out of each others way for the most part.

He hasn't washed his sheets in the 3 months he has been here. They were brand new sheets and pillow cases. This morning I went and stripped his bed and threw it in the washing machine. He said to me, "Did you really take the sheets off my bed". I said, "Yep. They were disgusting". They really were. They felt greasy. I said, "There are sheets in that wardrobe in your room. I'm not going to make the bed for you". He said, "Why not? You took the sheets off". :tearsofjoy:

-Rask. Things that s**t Me, Nov 2023

Any other stories post here.
I have a 4yo and a 7yo who sound exactly like this bloke

A best mate had a housemate who would leave poos in the toilet. With no toilet paper. I did witness it several times when at his place. Going to the pisser and discovering it still had prior reservations as the shitter.

The theory was she would poo then get straight in to the shower and not bother wiping her bum.

It was not cool.

A best mate had a housemate who would leave poos in the toilet. With no toilet paper. I did witness it several times when at his place. Going to the pisser and discovering it still had prior reservations as the shitter.

The theory was she would poo then get straight in to the shower and not bother wiping her bum.

It was not cool.
He was preparing for Covid s**t rag shortages without even knowing

We used to make up poo songs about her, probably a coping mechanism, the favourite was probably "get your mind in the gutter" by Europe

What's a man to do
When he's bein' accused
I see no paper
It's real bad news
Something happened in
That bathroom last night
So Adri won't you
Tell me why

You left your poo in the toilet
You left your poo in the toilet
I know what your thinking
And it's plain to see
You left your poo in the toilet Adri
Don't blame me

I shared a house with a guy once (he owned the house) who had a cat but never put any litter out for it. The cat would s**t in the shower usually so you would go to have a shower and it would be full of cat s**t. I only lasted a week or so with him.

It was not cool.

That's what a bidet is for. Or at least a hose up the bum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I shared a house with a guy once (he owned the house) who had a cat but never put any litter out for it. The cat would s**t in the shower usually so you would go to have a shower and it would be full of cat s**t. I only lasted a week or so with him.

Cats are cool. Cat s**t on the other hand, isn't. I would have taken the cat with me on the way out.

When I was at uni I lived with 2 young women. They'd steal my alcohol til a put a fridge in my room, and then they still helped themselves.

One of them had this disgusting habit of leading guys on to get them to pay for the cab, but didn't have the courage to say "yeah, nah" at the end of the night - she'd wake me up at 4am to get rid of them.

The other had this habit of shaving everything - everything - sitting on the toilet with the door open.

I ended up moving back home... which, given what happened then, was an even worse living situation :(

My old housemate didn't understand the concept of "keeping the heat out". It'd be a 35 degree day and he'd open the windows and blinds at the peak of the heat for some inexplicable reason - after I'd already shut them in the morning. Nothing on Rask's nephew though lol

My old housemate didn't understand the concept of "keeping the heat out". It'd be a 35 degree day and he'd open the windows and blinds at the peak of the heat for some inexplicable reason - after I'd already shut them in the morning. Nothing on Rask's nephew though lol
My flatmate was practically the same. Drove me insane.

Love living alone and decide what temperature to live in during the summer

About about time .

And yes ..

Its Happening Bernie Sanders GIF

When I was at Tafe.

I stayed with some guys .
I was sleeping in the room in the backyard ..

One night a shot gun when off .
Someone shot a hole in the lounge room ceiling..:eekv1:

One of the other guys who stayed there was a blacksmith .
They would get drunk and play real life sword fights.
Pretty sure he was dating a hooker.

Then one-day they said to me I had a drinking problem and gave me counseling number..:roflv1:.

When I was at Tafe.

Then one-day they said to me I had a drinking problem and gave me counseling number..:roflv1:.
This your HM?

simpsons-homer.gif

skvegan-homer-simpson.gif

When I was at uni I lived with 2 young women. They'd steal my alcohol til a put a fridge in my room, and then they still helped themselves.

One of them had this disgusting habit of leading guys on to get them to pay for the cab, but didn't have the courage to say "yeah, nah" at the end of the night - she'd wake me up at 4am to get rid of them.

The other had this habit of shaving everything - everything - sitting on the toilet with the door open.

I ended up moving back home... which, given what happened then, was an even worse living situation :(
Were they hot?

When I was at Tafe.

I shot a hole in the house, but you have a drinking problem

images (76).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back