Ratched

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
New series on Netflix. Revolves around the story of nurse Ratchet, the nurse from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I've only watched the first episode but I think it might be worth watching. Has an American Horror Story vibe about it but that could just be because Sarah Paulson plays nurse Ratched.

New series on Netflix. Revolves around the story of nurse Ratchet, the nurse from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I've only watched the first episode but I think it might be worth watching. Has an American Horror Story vibe about it but that could just be because Sarah Paulson plays nurse Ratched.

Weird would be a way of describing it. The story, the script and the casting are all a bit dull but the production is fantastic. Every scene is engineered to the nth degree. Costumes are flawless. The music in some of the episodes is first class, especially the score in episode 4.
If you like noir or Hitchcock, Ratched is perfect for you. You can immerse yourself in the pleasure of watching this without getting hung up on the plot.

American Horror Story with a new plot, which is a very well done, interesting plot.

Same good actors, this one has a AHS Asylum feel, which was the best of the series.

Its beautifully shot, each scene is classic as said above ... Just awaiting Jack Nicholson's character to arrive is worth the watch.

American Horror Story fans get on this, its very good.

Last edited:

American Horror Story with a new plot, which is a very well done, interesting plot.

Same good actors, this one has a AHS Asylum feel, which was the best of the series.

Its beautifully shot, each scene is classic as said above ... Just awaiting Jack Nicholson's character to arrive is worth the watch.

American Horror Story fans get on this, its very good.

Was really excited to see this but just couldn't get into it. Sarah Paulson is way over exposed IMO now, stopped watching after two episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back