PS5 Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Remove this Banner Ad

Game looks great, and now has a release date!

Et9RgHrWYAE9Jlq

Preorder is $109 at JB Hi-Fi.

Wow, this is really high. Even the PS5 games already released have been priced as they always have been. Strange that this game is $25 dearer than normal on the PS Store. JB Hi Fi normally has a lower price point.

Wow, this is really high. Even the PS5 games already released have been priced as they always have been. Strange that this game is $25 dearer than normal on the PS Store. JB Hi Fi normally has a lower price point.

Demon Souls was $109 and MM was $90.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just bought it off the store. Depending on how Returnal ends up being, Rift Apart might be the next proper and first full showcase of the PS5 and it's controller after Astros'. Store description even suggests that the controllers' haptics and adaptive triggers are required.

I haven’t played any Ratchet and Clank games since 3: Up Your Arsenal on PS2 but I’m really keen on this one. I’ll get it on launch I think and it’ll be my first true PS5 game since all I’ve played is PS4 games so far.

I haven’t played any Ratchet and Clank games since 3: Up Your Arsenal on PS2 but I’m really keen on this one. I’ll get it on launch I think and it’ll be my first true PS5 game since all I’ve played is PS4 games so far.

Have you played the latest PS4 one in the PS classics collection? Excellent game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reviews looking very good.

I have only read some headlines and I am so excited. Most R&C games are so much fun back on the PS3. I hope Insomniac Games have decided that PS5 is a clean slate for the series and they start making more games in the series.

I have only read some headlines and I am so excited. Most R&C games are so much fun back on the PS3. I hope Insomniac Games have decided that PS5 is a clean slate for the series and they start making more games in the series.

From everything I’ve read/listened to this sounds like a genuine PS5 game.

Now I just need to figure out how to buy it without my wife realising…

From everything I’ve read/listened to this sounds like a genuine PS5 game.

Now I just need to figure out how to buy it without my wife realising…

Tell her that your work has tasked you with researching lombaxes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back