B-Sides Rate a band "fleetwood mac"

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Love Rumours, so I am a fan I guess.
Chrstine McVie wrote some absolute drivel though.
" Oh Daddy" is just very creepy, awful awful song that stops Rumours getting a 10/10 for mine.
However "Oh Daddy" is not so bad in comparison to " Sugar Daddy" on the self titled album. It is VERY VERY cringeworthy. Fascinating that two terrible tracks made it through to the albums along with all the other gold. Yet " Silver Springs" for example gets cut from Rumours. Hmmm,band politics.

Youre so very wrong about Christine McVie's contributions to Rumours.

Mar 13, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Really like this live version of "everywhere"..., i really like Stevie's backing vocals on it.

You know a band is good when they can tap into the imagination of what a fan might want to hear from the live arrangement and actually think of it themselves and play it that way!!

Last edited:

screech

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2002
Christies Beach
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Sheffield Wednesday
Exceptional

"Go Your Own Way" and "The Chain" from Rumours and then "Little Lies" and "Everywhere" from Tango In The Night are some of the greatest songs of all time.

"Warm Ways" off Fleetwood Mac and "Tusk" off Tusk are also great.

From the early years "Albatross" and "Man of the World" have class.

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
I adore the Tusk album. "Sara" is their greatest moment, but "That's All For Everyone" I also love dearly. Such a stunning album. When I was into my second year of grieving my brother, that album was on constant rotation, just suits this time of year with wintry nights and red wine coming into season.

As a kid listening to parent's greatest hits, Albatross and Little Lies were closest to my heart, but I do recall a Family Man phase when I hit my 20s. Everywhere never gets old.

Last edited:
Love Tusk,got it under the Chrissy tree in 1980 or was it 79’

Very dark in places but a great mix of different styles.

That’s All For Everyone,Storms and Never Forget my fav songs but the whole album is great.

Awesome group. I do like Christine's songs better than Stevie's but Sara is my fave, then maybe The Chain and So Afraid and Everywhere
Went to see them at Calder about 1980 which was great

From the old days love Oh Well and most of their stuff generally

This one is great

Last edited:
Back