flag-cuba.gif

Qualifying Round 1: Win over 184 SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
Qualifying Round 2: Win over 120 COSTA RICA

V

102 LIBYA

large_flag_of_libya.gif

Libya-Flag-_1951.svg_.png

Qualifying Round 1: Win over 157 EAST TIMOR

The Caribbean takes on a north African nation in dispute!

Winner: Cuba... sorry Gaddafi!

Cuba. Same reason I gave last time - gotta admire their balls flaunting communism in America's face all these years.

(Btw I always assumed Libya was in the middle east for some reason - even watching on with all this drama over there I somehow managed to miss they were in Africa. You learn something every day)

No idea how Libya managed to even get out of the qualifying round. Cuba and the trillion dollar bill for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember walking out of the Brussels' train station and thinking it looked like an absolute hell-hole (by western European standards). Luckily I resisted the urge to hop back on the train and discovered that the rest of the city was an enchanting paradise of cobbled streets and enticing beers.

My only criticism is that some of their 'Gueuze' beers taste like a mix of champagne and gone-off home brew.

So umm yeah... Belgium is cool. Even though I don't like chocolate.

Yeah Czech Republic. Prague is amazing.

I actually met a Czech guy earlier this year who said he found it annoying that every person he met told him how much they loved Prague. His life's ambition was to meet just one person who didn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back